Prolouge

"Wait, where you say you've been?Who you've been with? Where you say you're going? Who you're going with? Keep me on my toes keep me in the know."

I tapped my fingers on the mahogany brown coffee table that sat in the living room while scrolling through old messages of my ex-lovers. I pushed my long dark brown hair bangs out of my face so I could read the texts. I looked up on the top of my screen every minute, checking the time for Will to get back. He told me he'll be home from hanging out with his friends at 5:30, and it was 5:28.

Time flew by and my heart started to pound harder. It was now 6:04 and Will hadn't come home. I began to think he was cheating on me. It was understandable, since Will moved from England to Chicago every girl was falling for his accent. I thought Will fell in love with me, but now I'm starting to second guess that.

The sound of keys and a lock alarmed me as the door flung open.
"Hey Tara!" Will greeted with his charming British accent and closed the door behind him. He ambled up to me and kissed me on the check and smiled a cute smile.

"Hey Will, how was hanging with the guys?" I asked him trying to sound nonchalant.

"Fine, it went normal jut hanging around." I studied his face after I said that, he had the 'don't ask me anymore questions I'm guilty' face.

I tried to relax him, "I ordered some pizza, maybe we could sit down and eat it while watching some Netflix?" I put on a sweet smile to make him feel more comfortable.

"Thanks Tara, but I was planning on streaming some counterstrike, sorry." I sighed as I watched him walk into his room and shut the door.

I slouched back on the couch; grabbed the remote; and ate some pizza.

This became my life, I was too worried about my heart I could never enjoy the good times with him.

-
Hey, new book. I have some inspiration for this so I will be on this account more often. I wasn't into the old book so here's another. Sorry for being inactive.
-Will's girl.