두군두군....

I don't care how fast the speed im into...

I don't mind the world…

I don't care about the rules…

I just want to be as fast as I can be…

I just want to be right there..

"Hyung where are you going?" This was the last word that I heard from one of my members Jimin before i picked up my key car and walked away.

I want to be with her..

"Something happened Namjoon? " Hyeosok asked me after I hangup the phone and starred at the mirror of the dance studio.

I'm soo damn worried! And I never been this worried in my life!

What happened?

We were already at out companys dance studio practicing for our upcoming 10th year anniversary of our group. And I think this is not enough to thank our ARMY's for being there for us for a decade. Too many ups and downs that happened for the past 10years on each and every one of us even as a group but our fans been there to fight and support us whatever the situation we have. Looking back to those timesthis is just a 1/4th of our way to thank them.  Funny that each and every one of us changed because of them. We never been this caring and affectionate for others before but ARMY's became our teacher that thought us to care and think other people first before our selves.

I started to play our debut song and suggested to be one of the songs that we have to perform since this is where we started.