"Chapter 1 iu's secret "

IU's secret is her brother is suga of bts no one know until bts know ....

            IU'S POV
IU: Im sleeping but some One wake me up ,until I recognize her Voice .
IU's personal Assistants: iu wake UP we need to go you need to attend the MMA 2017.
               IU's POV
Oh no!!! I forget its tuesday and i need to attend at MMA 2017 right now and I notice its already 3 p.m and I decided to take a bata Cuz its already 3 p.m IM gonna late the award Show Will start at 6:30 p.m I just have 3 hours and 30 minutes to Go  and I already run  to the bath room and I take a shower after I take a shower I decided to choose what IM gonna wore tonight and I choose this one dress simple but elegant and attractive IM gonna wear this Outfit yupp its simple but elegant .
After a few minutes I already change my clothes to my dress
And this is How I look
Am i pretty  ? I ask my self and check
my self in the mirror

After a few minutes I already change my clothes to my dressAnd this is How I look Am i pretty  ? I ask my self and check my self in the mirror

After I change my clothes my assistants make my simple make UP cuz I dont want to put many make UP ON my Face .
After that IM  ready ' its already 4:30 p.m I Go ON the CAR and after an hours we arrived  I go up and walk to the carpet I saw bts and of course my brother suga hyung , I walk to the carpet and I just take some photos after that we enter the mma 2017 and after some idols walk finally they tell my name iu I walk to my sit and smile to other idols and apparently I sit beside bts I feel nervous I don't know cuz I saw my brother suga after some kind of performance the mc arrived and they will tell who win the most popular vocalist and I shocked because they call my name.
Mc : congratulation iu
     Iu's POV
I walk and get my award and I just speech and I thank to uaena for supporting me for 12 years now since my debut in 2008 
This is how I look when I got my award I change my clothes   Too ...

Mc : congratulation iu      Iu's POV I walk and get my award and I just speech and I thank to uaena for supporting me for 12 years now since my debut in 2008  This is how I look when I got my award I change my clothes   Too

after that I get back to my sit and I smile at bts cuz they were my sit mate

To be continued ...,.,
Sorry for my bad English I will update soon bye thank you for ur time