Cold Billie asks Lilith to come to her studio

Lilith's POV

Peacefully lying on my bed, eyes focused on the tv, i was actually watching my favorite series on netflix since today is my lazy day which means I just chill for the day. (lazy gang sksjsk)

I'd usually be chilling with Billie but she's working on her comeback to start music again.

Time skip,

The 14th episode of my fav series just ended as i smiled because the scenes are getting intense, my stomach growled earlier so i thought maybe get some food and eat it while watching.

Preparing the water as i was about to grab the food when Billie, my girlfriend, called me, i grabbed my phone from the couch as i answer it Billie : "Lilith, are you at home?" Billie asked, not even saying hi or how are you, i sigh

Lilith: "Well yes why?" i ask as she spoke, Billie: "C-Can you please come over to my studio" i frowned as i was about to ask when she already hung up the phone call, her studio is a little far from our house but it's okay.

I put the foods from they were and went upstairs to put some simple outfit, i grabbed my bag, phone and keys, i went down and locked my front door and went to my car as i start it and finally drove to her studio location.

Time skip,

I have already arrived to the location as i park my car and put my mask on, you never know maybe there is some paparazzi out there so safety first, i went inside as the guards lets me in.

I went to her studio room as i was about to knock when someone inside had already opened it, it was Billie, i smiled as she also smiled and welcomes me inside , i remove my bag as i put it on her couch, i spoke.

Lilith: "So what's up? why did you tell me to come here?" i ask as she turns her chair to me, she went beside me and suddenly hugged me which surprised me so much, she suddenly spoke, Billie: "I just miss you so much and i also

can't focus because i think about you" She says as i broke into a huge smile , she pulled away as she caress my cheek, i kiss her lips and i spoke, Lilith: "Did my baby miss me that much?" i say as she nodded and kissed my forehead.

Author's notes:

This is the first chapter of "yes daddy" Imagines if you are reading this and you haven't read the actual book, PLEASE GO READ IT! 🤭

Anyways, how was it💕