Chapter 1

Freddy walks down the creepy halls in darkness standing next to Ballora, Lolbit, Circus Baby, Funtime Foxy and Foxy. Mermaina and Uni-Baby were sitting on a deck talking next to a sign that read "Supernatural Location."  Uni-Baby looks suspiciously like their puppet.  Mermaina looks like a mermaid animatronic.  Mermaina sees them and gasps a cute kind of gasp. Lolbit starts annoying Freddy by telling him he likes toy Freddy.  Somebody else walks by the electric fence, its some sort of fox type creature...?  Mermaina comes?  "Who's that Freddy?"  Asks Foxy.  He replies, "I DON'T KNOW I GOT HERE WITH YOU!?"  Mermaina hears and get scared so she jumps in the pond at the entrance deck she was sitting on and swims away into the darkness.
Uni-Baby invites them inside and opens the gate.  Meraina follows next to Foxy.  They see Natural-Noii sitting on the couch.He happens to be talking to a girl named Super-Carol.  They get a room to sleep in, girls in one room boys in the other.  Everybody get their own bed.  Circus Baby brushed her metal hair in the mirror and brushes her teeth.  Then she remembers about Funtime Foxy and about how she killed a little girl about 30 years ago which was an Afton.  Ballora comes in and talks to her Circus Baby.