life

I woke up with the th hair i usually have on my head.And i could scare a slenderman half to death by my morning breath,I trudged out of bed to the bathrooom to brush my teeth.The first day of school is always scary but im not scared at all(LIES).The school is called the panda bear warriers haha funny name but heyyyy,I put on my mice of men sweats and got ready.I tip toed down the stairs grabing my skateboard trying not to be heard . 

BAAM!!!! with a thud i fell onto the ground.

My grandfather stood over me as I looked up and he was drunk of course,After my mother and father killed themselves he has been morning in his own unique way i guess.Any way i crawled of the groung grabed m skateboard and left.

As I skated down the dirt path j hit a stone and gracefully tumbled down the mountain (LIES).When i suddenly became aware of my surroundings I realozed i was in a beutiful lake area.This is my new hide away i whispered to myself.I jumped up and ran up the mountain side to get to school.

As I was about to enter the school i realized my shirt had a big hole at the back ,I could´nt walk in on the first day of school looking like i did.I found th neatest corner to change (I always have a spear set of clothes)I ran to te coroner and took of my shirt,Suddenly i heard tapping sounds behind me i slowly turned around and at my scariest thought there was a window and behind the window a large groupe of students.And i ust stood there with my bra.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELLOW.

Hello it ia me the auther im sorry the first part was a rough draft and when i rwad it it was horrible and heres the thing Me and m friend have a contest that whoever have the most readers get a prize but hears the downside i dont really have a email adress so i will just keep adding on to this chapter and please tell your freinds.

Hello whoever is reading this I would like you to know I have a new account  Pandabear105