The family trip

Everything was packed and ready to go, we were just waiting for dad to get home from work so we could go to the airport. I was so happy to get away from this town, everyone hates me. The only person I have in this little town is Izac, he has been my friend forever. We started being friends in pre-k, when he threw a Lego at a kid who threw one at me. Ever since we have been really close. All the time I have been in the car and in the airport I haven't even went 5 minutes without a text from Izac. He knows I have a huge fear of planes so he has skyped me 11 times while I have been flying to try and calm my nerves. I love Izac like a brother, he is always there for me. Izac told me he was about to pass out so he said goodnight and ended the call. Right after he ended the call i fell asleep. When I woke up we were about to land and I was scared. In the end when we landed we were all fine and we got off the plane. Once we were out of the terminal we saw a sign that said the Smith Family. we walked over to the limo and got in, it was so nice! I still couldn't believe that this years vacation was in Sydney, Australia! On the way to the hotel we saw everything. The Opera House was my favorite. Everything was just so gorgeous! As we got out of the limo and walked into the front doors of the hotel I realized I forgot my bag in the limo. I started to run as the limo drove away, but I couldn't catch up. That's when a boy came running behind me, caught up to the limo, got it to stop, and got my bag for me. As he was walking back to me he said...

////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! :) this is my first story on here I hope you guys like it. This chapter was boring but it will get better! :)