『062』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"That's a big lie I see there" both of you turned towards source of the sound.

Continue~

"Oh Yoongi hyung" Jungkook acknowledge the presence of the fimilar figure at the door.

"Why would you say that??" You asked confused. "Well maybe because you are one of the most talented pianist I have ever came across" he shrugged.

"Oh yeah, well about that... "

"You play piano??" Jungkook gasped. "And guitar, xylophone, drums and mouth organ" you completed his sentence. Jungkook's jaw dropped on the ground.

"You should definitely play piano" Yoongi suggested for which he got a sigh expressing your disapproval.

"It will be boring, you guys. Try to understand. People would probably fall asleep" you shook your head.

"Well some people won't like I don't know, maybe.. ME!" Yoongi almost yelled at the last part. You sighed again.

"Yeah, you should go for it" Jungkook nudged your shoulder. You looked at him, "Yeah I will think about it" you nudged him too. "No, you should definitely do it!" He slightly pushed you. "I said, I will think about it" you pushed him back but a little harder.

"But you should--" he was about to push you again, "Will you guys stop" Yoongi finally stopped the little pushing game. "What are you nursery children??" He scoffed in disbelief.

"But he pushed me first!" You elbowed him. "Hey, you did it again! I had stopped!" he gasped and was about to push you again but you slid out of the place with a sly smirk.

"Yah! Enough of both of you. Jungkook you should apologise" Yoongi said. "But hyung--" Yoongi cut him off, "Arianna, you should too" you sigh and looked at Jungkook.

"Sorry" both of you said at the same time. "Hey, we said it at the same it, doesn't that mean we can make a wish" you suggested. "Yeah exactly" Jungkook realised the fact too.

Yoongi shook his head, "Wishes can me made later, today was supposed to be our weekly piano session, do you remember?" Yoongi asked. "Oh shit" you realised. That was true, that's why he is here because you did go to the music room yet.

"Okay then, I will remember about the wish" you assured Jungkook as the rest two of you left.

~~~~~~

"I didn't even get a chance to properly thank you" Yoongi said as bith of you made your way to the music room.
"Hey, no need to thank me, I am glad that I could help" you reassured him.

"You brought him justice and I am really grateful for that" he said smiling, "My pleasure" you replied.

"I know Jimin is not okay with that" Yoongi said, "Yeah, but I still don't understand why" you shrugged as Yoongi opened the door.

You dropped your bag beside he shining piano and sat on the chair infront of it. Yoongi stood behind you, "Start with an A major" he said as you placed your fingers on the proper keys.

"Other one on D major" he realised that you didn't follow his instructions. He took your hand and gently placed it on the D major.

His touch made you snap out of your thoughts. "Oh sorry" you quickly apologised for your unwarriness. "What are you thinking about??" He came and stood in front of you.