Chapter 1. Twix and goodbyes

"Here we go again" Ivy sighs as she walks out the door for the last time with all of her things, by now she and her twin brother Oliver are used to moving around their parents bought houses and redesigned them, but this time is different they don't know where they are moving and their parents promised this is the last time they would be moving. She didn't know why but they seemed kinda sad when they said it. This it was all a little suspicious to her but she didn't think much of it.

"hurry up!" Oliver yelled pulling her out of thought, as she climbed in their car not ready to leave and start over again. They had been in the car roughly 2 hours cramped and tired before they finally got to stop and stretch at a gas station, she had no idea where they were now some where with a lot of cows and fields as her strawberry blonde hair blew in the wind. She bought some snacks for the way, some skittles, a strawberry lemonade, and obviously her favorite a gigantic twix bar. "OOH gimmie some" Oliver squealed in a slightly annoying voice, she couldn't help but laugh a little "hey! are you laughing at me! you know I love twix" she knew, ever scince they were kids the twins had a love for twix she couldn't quite remember when this started or how but it is what is it.

Then just like that back on the road again after a few more hours things started to get strangely familiar and Oliver agreed. When they got into a small cozy town it hit her "OMG Ollie this is brookside!" "WHAT AHh your're right!". "WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE!" they both screamed with noticeable happiness in their voice. Brookside is "Surprise this is where you guys are moving!" mom stated. "what do you mean you?'' Ollie said. Her eyes started to tear up as dad said "We feel awful about making you move all the time and at this age especially high school is hard on it own, so you are moving in with your mom's sister Audrey, you remember her right?" She couldn't believe it, did they honestly think this was ok? Why didn't they tell them later she was shocked. "WHAT! are you serious!" she was surprised by her own voice it sounded unlike her. "we're really sorry honey" her mom replied sadly while her voice was quivering that was the last time they spoke until they got to their destination. She felt sick.

They came to a stop at a gate to a huge driveway and entered, the house was beautiful with a Victorian style and a huge tower with a slight gothic look to it but still looked warm and welcoming. She saw a short woman with bright red hair rushing out of the house to greet them. "Lucy! Thomas! welcome I'm so happy you are here! where are the kids?" she asked as we climbed out of the car. "Aunt Audrey!" I exclaimed as a ran up to hug her, although I was unhappy Audrey, was one of my most favorite people In the world. "Ivy! you are so grown up! the last time I saw you, you were only 12!" "Oliver! Hey! you are both so different it's been way to long!" she was right I hadn't seen her or any of my Brookside friends in years she wondered what every one was like it had been almost four years.

"Well I hate to drop them off and leave but we should start unpacking we have to get to our next house by tomorrow after noon." Their mom stated. She quickly got all of her boxes and Oliver did the same. "goodbye mom, promise to come visit?" "Of course darling we'll come see you in a few months let you get adjusted." she hugged her dad and said goodbye while Oliver just watched I think he was too mad to say goodbye. Once their car was gone she teared up and walked in with Oliver as he said "don't worry we'll get through this."