New neighborhood

When I got to my new house I parked my car I went up to my house then I saw some guy standing outside then I realized that it was the You tuber Joey gracceffa. Then he came over and said hey what's your name I said Liz and he said my name is Joey then I said I know your the awsome you tuber. He said you watch my videos then I said yes then he said awsome then he asked what I was doing. Then I said unpacking then he asked do you need help then I said sure then he asked me where's your car I said right over there the blue one then he said okay. Then I opened my door then went down to the car and helped Joey get my stuff while I was getting my stuff I turned around ran into Joey and dropped my necklace that my mom gave me before I left when I picked it up and it broke at the top then Joey said I'm sorry I can fix it then I said thank you then he asked me why did you move here anyways because I want to become a you tuber like you he said okay I can help and so can my friends then I said great then he asked me do you want go out then I said as a date then he said yes then he said okay then he gave me a kiss then I said what time he said after we are done unpacking then I said deal.
Later:
When we were done unpacking Joey went to his house and I went to my room to pick out something to wear I picked out my favorite blue dress my blue high heels my blue earrings and my blue necklace. Then I went over to joeys house I knocked on the door he said hey and he said you look gorgeous then I told him thank you I asked are you ready to go he said yes but one thing I fixed your necklace then I said thank you then he put it on me then I said thank you and he kissed me then I said lets go.
Later:
When we got there Joey got out then he came to my side then he opened the door then I said thank you then we went in. Then we went in and sat right down the the waitresses came then we ordered I got a salad and a water and Joey got the same thing.
Later:
When we were done eating our food he payed the bill and then left when we got home he said do you want to stay here tonight then I said yes then he said I love you then I said I love you to. Then we went into his house he said what do you like to watching said Twd he said no way me to then we sat down on the couch he turned on the walking dead then when we were watching he fell asleep then I turned it off then went to sleep.

I hope you guys like it
May the odds be ever in your favor good bye.
Liz