Prologue

Prologue

My life used to be a lot simpler than it is now. I used be a normal 7 year old in the state of Arizona. Till the date of April 10. Three large men came bursting through the door and into my house. One of them barged into my bedroom door, grabbed me and led my downstairs with a gun pointed to my head. In my living room was my dad, and the other two large men. Dead. And there was  blood everywhere. My mom was standing in the middle of the room with a gun pointed to the guy behind me.

“PUT HER DOWN YOU THUG”

“Not unless you tell me everything.” The scary man barked.

Next thing you know, there was a bang, a gun had been fired. I looked to see  the man behind me let go of me and fall to the ground.

My mother rushed over, hugged me and took me by the hand and ran out of the house. She shoved me into the car. Three minutes later we were at the police station.  My mom pulled me out and took me inside.

There was man at desk in the front.

“Jerry, its time,” her tone was serious and she gave him hard glare.

My mother looked down at me squeezed my hand and bent down.

“Listen to me Mia, we are going to separated for a while. You're going to be with these nice men and they are going to teach you things. If you dont like it just tell them ok? You’ll be fine baby girl.” She told me in a soothing voice, “We’ll see eachother soon” Tears ran down her face and mine.

“Ok” I said in a small voice. I was then handed to the man at the front desk.

That was the beginning of my journey to becoming who I am today. Mia Worth. Top agent of the H.D.B.G.

AN

HEY GUYS!!! Ok so Im kinda new to writting on here so bear with me! I really hope you guys add this to your library and keep reading. I actually have nothing else to say but hi. So uhm...yeah.... New chapter will be  up on Friday