Chapter One- He Hasn't Been Sober For Days

It was a Sunday night.

I was at the local bar all alone. I know, pathetic. 

I've been going to this bar, by myself, for a while.

I know, pathetic.

I've been in a funk lately. I'm really bummed out by the fact that I haven't found my soulmate. That's all I really want.

"Another one Harry?" the bartender asks me, and I nod.

Suddenly, the bell above the bar door rings.

I glance over, not reall expecting anyone interesting, and did a double take.

Walking in was a very beautiful woman.

She had long, light brown hair that looked naturally curly, and hazel eyes. 

She walked up and sat down beside me.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked her.

"Cranberry juice and vodka please."

"Hi." I said, sticking my hand out. "I'm Harry."

"Hi. I'm I Don't Give A Fuck." she replied, turning away from me.

That was a bit rude.

"Excuse me, that was a bit rude. I was only trying to be friendly." I said, tapping her shoulder.

"Will it make you leave me alone if I tell you my name?" She sighed, turning to face me.

I grinned. "Maybe."

She rolled her eyes at my lame attempt to be cheeky. "Jessie."

"Nice name."

"Thanks, now leave me alone."

"Really? Don't you wanna get to know me? I really am facinating." I pursuaded. 

"Fine." she let out a heavy sigh, as if I was a bother to her. I didn't mind though, because I was confident I was confident I was going to make her fall in love with me. 

Two hours and uncountable drinks later, we were stumbling out of a cab infront of my house.

Laughing, I unlocked the door and pulled her inside, falling everywhere.

"So this is my place." I said, straightening up and gesturing around. 

It was a small house, two levels, basic kitchen living room, two bedrooms.

"Cool place." Jessie said, clearly not interested as she threw her purse on the couch.

Suddenly she grabbed the front of my shirt.

She pulled him upstairs with a devilish grin. She lead him upstairs, she lead him upstairs. 

A/N First chapter! Sorry it's really short and kinda sucks :S Let me know what you think! What do you think of Jessie? Leave a comment! Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday!

-Sarah