My Dream?

I've never really had a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Not until last night anyways. It wasn't your average dream, not by any means. I didn't want to wake up, ever, but I did. It was then I realized to make your dreams reality, you have to wake up. You have to keep on living to accomplish what you set your mind to. I'll live by this: make your dreams reality and your nightmares simply dreams. This was the dream:
"Help!" I scream frantically as I'm burning in a room of flames. By now my throat is dry because of the smoke that has filled my lungs. It's not even like I'm screaming, more like I'm gasping for air. Then I wake up, coughing, like I'm still trying to catch my breath. I grab my glass of water from the nightstand as I check the time. "Oh great, I'm going to be late." Not that I cared but with all the make up work I have to do already I can't afford to be late for school again. I get dressed, do my makeup, and fix myself breakfast before I get my mom up. "Mom get up I'm going to be late again!" I scream across the house. This is more like a routine now. She sluggishly walks up the hallway from her bedroom. Looking in mine as she passes by. "When you get home I want you to clean your room before I do with a trash bag." She's said. "Okay, okay I know the drill." Of course she's still in her pajamas and her curly hair put into a messy bun. I'm so happy to have straight hair. I would hate to brush...that. After she fixed her morning coffee we sped off to school. Ugh, more like hell if you asked me.