Ch. 19

It was midnight and I have trouble sleeping. Aside from over thinking things that I can't control, my chest feels weird and starts aching.

  Breathing normally was also hard for me. It was so bad that I can't stand up to get my inhaler, so I had to crawl my way to the other side of my bed where my inhaler was.

  I was shaking that the things on the table fell off, reason for Simon to ran into my room the moment he heard it.

"What happened? Are you okay? Should I rush you to the nearest hospital?" he said looking all worried. He then handed me the water bottle from my bed side and let me drink.

  "Don't worry, I am fine." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

--
The next morning.

   I woke up due to noises coming from the living room area. Voices from men, I can surely tell. Before getting up, I searched my phone just to find that Jaewon still not texting me after last night.

   A knock from my door cleared my thoughts.

"Come in" I said and sighed.

   It was my brother. He went inside and sat on my bed. He seems bright and in the mood today. But I wasn't.

"What is it?" I said like I was irritated.

   "What's wrong? You seem annoyed or irritated?" He seem worried so I got up and hugged him.

  "You never hugged me the moment you stepped in Seoul. This feels great." He said, which is true.

   The thought of Jaewon came to me and what he was saying last night keep lingering in my mind.

Was I clueless? or just plain dumb?

   "Brother? How does it feel to be in love?" I asked still not letting go of the hug since its embarrassing to face him and ask such questions.

   "Why did you ask though? You will know that you really deeply care for that someone when their absence bothers you. And their presence makes you feel comfortable and happy." He said and let go from hug to face me.

   "You're thinking of someone, aren't you?" He asked teasingly and grin. Indeed, he's in the mood to make fun of me.

   "Huh? I'm not" I said in my defense and tried to look away. Well, its embarrassing.

   "Stop lying okay? Your face says it all. You're blushing" He then pinched my cheeks.

How dare he

  "Anyway, let's go out today. I wanna go shopping and eat with you."I said to change the topic and he just agreed for spoiling his little sister.

---
Jilin Kwon updated her profile picture.

---Jilin Kwon updated her profile picture