Chapter 1: Today I'll Rest

Bakugou's POV:

It's been 12 years since my father died. And 12 years since the 'abuse' begun I put that in quotes since someone like me is lucky to have a mother like Mitsuki, I'm such a burden to her and still she puts up and tolerates me. She gives a worthless monster like me a roof and bed to sleep on every single night and because of that I am great full. She punishes me when she sees fit, be it 2 times a day or 10

But now, today, I will rid her of the burden knows as Katsuki Bakugou. The burden, the bully, the jerk... The monster.

I struggle to get up my bones and muscles aching from last nights 'lesson'. I grab my make up bag and put on my uniform. I stop and stare into the mirror before putting on my make up.

I look at the ugly face that stares back at me, my disgusting blonde hair my demon like eyes, my busted up lip , my un natural scars, I sometimes scare myself looking at the disgusting monster that I call me.

I take a deep breath flinching my broken rib aching in my chest, I lift my shirt to reveal my purple and blue chest. I could barely even see my normal skin tone. Suddenly I hear droplets in the skin and a hot liquid running down my cheeks.

You are ugly. You are worthless and you make other peoples life miserable, you are a waste of space and a waste of oxygen.

A selfish brat, you are doing NO ONE a favour breathing their air, taking up their space, their time just DIE. A monster. That's what you are a hideous, self centered monster-

I slam my hands into the sink, "I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!" I roughly tugged on my hair bashing my head into the mirror. "SHUT UP! SHUT IT! SHUT UP!"

No one should be burdened to look at me. At this disgusting monster.

I grab my make up and begin covering up all my scars. The bleeding was easily cleaned up. I glare into the mirror then sigh, "One Last Day." I grab my bag and head out....

_________________________________
Location: School

I quietly move to my seat then softly chuckle to myself which caused Iida and Deku to both look my way.

"G-Good Morning K-Kacchan..." Deku hesitantly replies Iida nodding, "Good Morning Bakugou"

The day went by like any other day, no one suspected a thing, as lunch was around the corner i felt myself become excited, '2 more classes then it's all over,' I whisper to myself, but then hot tears begun streaming down my face, "FUCK! Why does it hurt so much?!" I quickly snap my head back up, everyone was looking at me, I got up and sprinted to the bathroom. But I could hear shitty hair, Deku and dunce face following me.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

I slam the door behind me and quickly get into a stall locking the door, I hear the door open and Deku's voice, "k-kacchan...?"

Suck it up. Be a man for once you ugly demon, stop crying like a fucking weakling and tell them to leave, do you really want them to see your ugly scars. you idiot of a son let your fucking tears run down, are you trying to embarrass mother huh?! trying to make her life misrable? are you trying to make EVERYONE suffer because you can't han-

"B-Bakubro? You in here.....? We're coming in,"

"OUT! G-GET OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OR I'LL KILL YOU I SWEAR IT!" I shouted my voice shaking like a manic, I could feel all the make up on my face coming off as I curled up on the bathroom chair.

I heard quickened foot steps towards me, "GET THE FUCK OU-!" Deku pulled down the door Kirishima behind him I whipped my face before shoving them out of my way and making a run for it.

I saw the door, it was a few steps away, I reached my hand out as I sprit towards it, so close- almost, my finger grazed the handle before I felt myself surrounded and bound,

"KATSUKI!" I heard someone shout,

'N-No, I have to do it now... I can't wait for the end of the day-' I was roughly tugged to the man bounding me. My face locked on the ground.

"Katsuki look at me" he said, I kept my face down trying to make an explosion my quirk disabled, I was squirming and trying to escape my bounds as fast as I could.

"Katsuki." I was now surrounded by my classmates.

"don't," I whispered,

"KATSUKI LOOK AT ME!" Instinctively I snapped my head back up fear and hatred swallowing me. I didn't want to be hit, please anything but that.

There was a bunch of gasps and I looked down again,

This is what happeneds when demons like you show their face. Do you see how miserable you make everyone and ontop of that your shitty attitude.

I felt a hand gently rest on my head, as tears began spilling, I couldn't stop them, I screamed out and tried to get him away, but for a moment, I just wanted- I just wanted him to come back.

No one's POV:

Bakugou let out a loud cry for help, anything anyone, this caught Aizawa off guard and the boy slipped out, he ran and ran and ran, up the stairs up to the roof top. He stopped on the edge and turned to look at his teachers and classmates arrive on the room.

"S-STAY THERE! DONT YOU DARE COME CLOSER! DONT YOU FUCKING D-DARE," he voice was breaking as the boy took a step backwards getting even closer to the edge.

"D-DONT YOU D-DARE!" Tears where streaming down his face all his scars visible, his shirt was ripped up horribly and his eyes filled with pain.

"Katsuki, it's okay, we'll protect you," said Aizawa. Bakugo eyes softened as he took a step forward crying like a little boy,

But then it happened, his broken rips pierced into his lung. He clutched his chest letting out an agonizing scream, he stumbled and tried to catch himself by stepping backwards but his foot slipped and he fell.

It was as if time had slowed down. Kirishima, Deku and Aizawa had ran but it was too late. He fell he was falling,

And that was the last of Katsuki Bakugou.