𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺

The house up top is the spruce forest cabin you and Wilbur live in^^

3rd person POV

It's been about 5 months since you and Wilbur left L'manburg. Phil visited you two once or twice every week.

It was a nice life.

You were out getting crops at the moment, Wilbur was watching you with adoration. He truly was in love.

He was planning something that you'd never expect..

Wilbur's POV

A few weeks ago, I asked Phil to bring me back a nice ring. He knew exactly what for so he asked Sam {the only other who knew we were alive} and Sam made an amazing ring. He only made it so he could watch..

I fiddled with it in my hands, very nervous

I was going to ask her tonight..

Timeskip

It was evening. It was getting very close! Y/N and I were sitting down, eating.

Here's the plan:
• Take Y/N up the mountain.
• Go in the little cave
•Mentally prepare
• Ask her..
• Hopefully get a fianceé.

The plan was simple yet so stressful..

I've been to the place before.

The place:

I thought Y/N would like it

I thought Y/N would like it.. it just seemed right.

Timeskip

"Will, are we anywhere near our location? My legs feel like there going to fall off" I chuckled at Y/N's dramatic whines. "Yeah, were almost there!" I called back to her. I heard her let out a little 'yay!' that made my heart skip a beat.

We were now going into the cave so you could see in. Y/N looked speechless..

"Wilbur.. it's beautiful.." She smiled at me. I picked her up and carried her to the middle of it.

We heard a little twig snap so we both looked at where it could've been. I already knew that it was Phil and Sam.

I looked at Y/N

It's now or never..

I began my cheesy speech.

"Y/N, your one of the most important people in my life. Your a great, genuine, beautiful & overall lovely person.. so.." I got down on one knee. She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes started watering.

"Y/N, Will you marry me..?" I smiled at her.
Her eyes were wider than tennis balls and her eyes teared up more.

"Y-YES!" I felt my heart lift at her words. I got up from my knee, held her in a hug and kissed her.

I suddenly remembered...

"Your right hand please?" She giggled and extended her hand. I put the ring on her finger and she started to cry even more. I started crying with her.
"D-dont cry love!" She laughed "your crying as well Wilbur!" I held her face in my hands and wiped some of her tears with my thumb.

We then heard some clapping and 'woo's. We turned around and saw Phil, Sam & Techno. Techno was smiling with the rest of them which surprised the both of us.
Y/N ran to Techno and squeezed him.

"I thought you were dead and seeing this gave me joy I haven't felt in those months apart.. I'm extremely happy for you.." Techno smiles down at her and wiped some more tears that she had spilled. She hugged him again.

I felt a two hands on my shoulders.

I turned and saw Sam and Phil with their hands on my shoulders. "Well done dude, I'm happy for you two!" Sam smiled at me.

I turned to Phil.

He held his arms out and I fell into them as Sam went to Techno and Y/N.

"I'm SO proud of you son.. I'm so proud of you for getting the girl of your dreams and asking her that nerve wracking question. I'm SO proud." Phil looked at he with pride in his eyes.

"Thank you Dad.." I hugged him tighter.

After all the talking

"It was nice seeing you!" Y/N called out to the others as we walked hand in hand back to our cosy little cabin.

I turned my head to her and kisses her cheek. I heard her giggle "you missed!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I can't believe you'll be my wife soon.." she smiled at me "I can't believe you'll be my husband soon.." I smiled back at her.

Timeskip

We were now almost home. It was a peaceful walk. I loved it..

"So, who are we gonna invite to the wedding? Are we gonna reveal ourselves?" I smiled at the shorter female.

"I think we should just keep it to us, Phil, Sam & Techno. I think we'd get loads of people yelling at us if we revealed ourselves.." I nodded.

She's so smart..

Ooo time to start the wedding arc!