Prologue

"What the fuck damon?!" I shouted continuing to shoot and target the man of velasquez's, i should shoot the right hand of velasquez's but damon shoot it just how?? we already talked that i will kill the right hand but he shoot him.

"Relax, there's more" He shouted, i was so annoyed so much so all of my bullets are empty. i duck and get my pocket gun and shoot like just 5seconds on 7mans, there's more coming but ours are more like they have 10% but we have 20% left, so who knows who will be the winner? I smirked.

Malapit ng matapos kaya lumabas na ang pasimuno ng velasquez's, oh god i know he's good at shooting and lots of training in famous mafia's but we're lucky i shoot him quickly that he didn't know. All the man's are dead and also velasquez's, I hurriedly run to our group and smile "ohh i didn't know claire increase his shooting huh?" he said and chuckled "yeah since birth" I joked so they all laugh "let's have lunch i'am hungry as hell!" I said removing my vest they all glared at me like there's nothing happened but then they all follow.

"And let's get our millions" I smirked so all of them clapped inside of car, Dad said that if we kill velasquez's we will have 3millions each. and luckily we did!

As we entered the mansion i hurriedly go to dad's office to share him the good news and give her the documents of transaction of velasquez's and sevilia. Yeah we blackmailed sevilia so he pay us 1billion to burn the documents but just how dumb he is he didn't know who is talking to.

"Dad!!" I entered with smile plastered on my face, i saw him sitting in swivel chair while sipping on his coffee. "Oh Kelsey" He said and i hurry to sit in front of her "We won!!!" I said and i was like jumping while dad can't believe what i just said but he also smiled and hugged me. "Good job darling" He said.

After that we have party for tonight so i contacted the girls to shopping. We entered lots of stores but they don't have what i want so i just went home and find in my closet.

"bingo" I said when the red wine dress na medyo loose, hanggang sa taas sya ng paa ko. it's one of my fave and most na sinusuot ko pag important ganon.

After that i went to my bed to get some sleep because wala pa akong tulog dalawang araw na like how can i?!

I woke up