The Dementor Attack near Privet Drive

"Well this isn't quite a very jolly place." said my godfather, Remus Lupin. He was ruffling off all the dust that rises when we landed off our brooms. I giggled as I watched Remus shake off his robe, but the dust raised up more and got all over his face. Now I was trying to hold my sides. "Oh, I guess it's a little bit funny." he said, putting up his hands and then chuckling. I groaned as pain from my limbs started to rewelcome itself into my limbs. "Here." said REmus handing me a small vial with Ruby potion, I usually take to stop my limbs pain. 'thanks, Moony. I can not wait until I take my last drink of this stuff." I said handing him back the empty vile, which he took. "I'm going to look for Harry, Moony. If that's alright with you?" I said taking my wand from my ear and clutching it. "Of course, but remember . . . " He said but before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off "No magic, unless it's a life threatening causes" I said crossing my arms and smirking. "Well off you go" he said waving. I walking off on my search for Harry.

As I walked, I thought about last year, about how Professor Mad-Eye or well Ex Professor Mad-Eye. Since he turned out to be Barty Crouch's son who has been plotting ways to kill Harry. It gave me shudders when I thought about it. Not only we found out that we had a fake professor but we lost a soul last year. "Who Cedric your boyfriend?" said a high pitched noise. I started running to where the voice was coming from. I walked up the hill to see a raven haired boy and other boys surrounding them. There was one round boy in the middle of them. I assume that was his cousin Dudley Dursley. My blood boiled, I walked up to them with my wand clutched in my hand ready to shoot a spell. "Leave him alone." I said.

Harry POV

"Leave him alone." said a familiar voice. I looked at the direction the voice was coming from the top of the hill. Their stood a girl with long blond hair braided and blue glinting eyes with bravery. "Well, Well look what the cat dragged in" said Dudley looking at Atlas with pride. "From what I see you're like this dimwit." He said nodding to him. "And you're very ugly with that chance too," he said, smirking. My Hatred for my cousin raised. I tried to hold my anger but it got the best of me. I stood up off the swing and pointed my wand at his neck. "You wouldn't, dad said you can't use magic out of school so did your school." he said scared but brave after a minute. "That doesn't mean I couldn't use my wand." I said firmly. Atlas was know running to us. "Harry, don't do it. It's not worth it." she said finally reaching us. Her arm was now over mine, so she could move my wand to another direction if I shoot a spell. All the other boys have ran away by now. I hesitate, I carefully put my wand down. Atlas has already let go of my arm knowing that I have already sanded down. "Well there's alway next time." I said shrugging. Atlas chuckled and said, "How about let's go to your house and get your trunk. "

Atlas POV

As we walked down an ally which Harry said it was a short cut. Dudley was in front of us and Harry was right besides me. "So, how's your summer harry?" I asked looking around the place. "Good, nothing out of the ordinary. Although have you been in contact with anyone?" He asked turning his head to me. Our Eyes meet and locked with each other. His Green Emerald eyes shining with joy I assume because I'm here and he needs company. "No, now that I think of it nobody has contacted me. Plus my boring adopted parents won't let me contact anyone. " I said shrugging. "Well, thats a bummer. " He said kicking a rock. I suddenly got the shivers and I got cold. Harry realized it to the coldednese of the ally.

Suddenly a big black figure swooped up and picked up Dudley and choked him, It was a dementor. Another demonter came up and swooped me up. I couldn't believe it I was now about 6 feet off the ground. I tried reaching for my wand but it was no use. I couldn't breath, everything was turning dark. The last thing I remember was Green emerald Eyes looking at me with fear and then everything went dark.