My first day

You can start to feel the warm heat of the sun on your face, it was still early but the slight bit of heat woke you up.

You got up on your bed as quite as possible and  rubbed you eyes then walked over and changed into a uniform. You look in the mirror, y/n you look great today and try your best to make new friends.
TIME SKIP

I'm pretty sure they have breakfast right now. You headed down stairs but stopped for a second you could hear everyone talking I thought to my self(ok don't be nervous) you started walking again

You grabbed your tray and looked around it seemed like everyone already knew eachother and there was no room near anyone so I walked over to the empty table.

After eating I threw away my tray and headed back to my room.

Erens POV
Me, armin and mikasa were sitting at the table talking about how we thought today would be armins always thinking something new will happend but it never dose and mikasa just agreed with whatever I said I thought it's was probably gonna be the same with Levi and our training.

I heard the most annoying voice ever I thought to myself who is that, then it snapped it was jeans stupid horse face coming to sit with us before I can block the spot he sat next to armin across from me.

"What do you want HORSE face." I said taunting him

"I cant just sit here LOVER boy." Jean said

Before I can say anything I froze I saw this girl just standing there scanning the room her eyes looked lost. Her (color eyes e/c) with the sun hitting them just right they were beautiful.

Jeans POV
Eren stood silent (I got him good this time) I thought to myself.

"What you got nothing to say back LOV- before I could finish my sentence I saw what he was looking at this girl I've never seen before she was pretty, she was gorgeous how her long (hair color) hair just flowed with the way she walked I was about to get up and go to her.

But I heard erens voice say Who's the          "lover boy now."

"Hey listen here stupid." but be for I can finish I got interrupted again but this time by captain levi "if you brats don't shut the hell up now I'll make you clean my office for a week." He said it in a raspy tone as if he didn't sleep we both stood quite as he walked away.

Levi's POV
I couldn't get much sleep last night I was having those dreams again and hearing those brats arguing just pissed me off they should know better by now.

I walked to the table where Hange and Erwin were eating. On the way over I grabbed a cup of tea and sat down I scanned the room to see a girl sitting alone.

She had what looked like soft pink lips and a tone fit body she was shaped like an hour glass don't get to see girls like that now days.

I didn't recognize her she must have been new, I watched as she got up and threw away her tray. "Levi why are you staring at her and why do you have some expression on your face did you get some sleep did something happen." Hange said. "hello Levi are you sleeping with your eyes open." Erwin said.

Huh? What yeah i... I fell asleep sorry about that.

Y/N POV
I could feel eyes watching me the whole time I was in there so I grabbed my tray and tossed it and went to my room,

after seeing everyone in there And not one person came up to me maybe I had a bitch face or maybe they already don't like me.

Before I could get lost in thought I heard the whistle and bell that warned us to start heading to the training camp.