An Empty Can In A Sealed Lid

It is alarming to see a beautiful woman in stunning dress bravely up there in the world showing how her skin is so soft, and her attitude so sweet.  Do you know why?

Meet Elsa, a beautiful cashier in the bank who is being wooed by every young and old man in her world.  She is so tall, beautiful eyes, and kissable lips.  She is so amazingly attractive that even the impossible serious family man can notice.

She is a very friendly woman, from head to toe, one would think she is a perfect girl for every man.  Meet Cristina her roommate for many years.   Cristina is a bank officer in the same bank where Elsa is currently working.  Cristina is a very brave and friendly woman.  She helps whatever it takes to improve the living of others.  She is born to make impossible possible with good attitude.  When Cristina and Elsa first met, Elsa was working in a business as an office clerk.  Cristina believes that helping is not all about money.  She believes that a good advice will be enough to help not just one, not two, but more.  Working in the bank industry for so many years, Cristina is the youngest bank officer that time.  In her age, is really amazing, that nobody can get in her level.  It takes sometimes decades to make it happen.  One day, she advised Elsa to check it out and apply in the same bank.  Luckily with her beauty, she made it as one of the front cashier of one of the biggest bank in the industry.  Not bad for a good banking career.  To get to the next level, it takes brains, as nobody can just go up without handling rigorous exams.  This is what good about the banking industry. One should always remain on top of everything, as indeed, competition is really so healthy.  Only the ones who deserves remain.

It was a funny thing, because Elsa would wake up 5AM in the morning, to start her head to toe routine before going to work.  Living in the same home, Cristina would wake up 6AM rush everything and be there in the office on time.  During the first days of work, Cristina would wait for Elsa to finish.  However, punctuality is mandatory for every staff in the bank, days came that Cristina will left Elsa doing her beauty work.  Times would come that Elsa is late even though Elsa wakes up as early as 5AM.

Days came and Cristina told Elsa to change.  Cristina realized that Elsa does not anything about basic house chores.  Elsa family lives a simple life with a mother who do every house hold from ceiling to roof.  Elsa never even touch a single scrub to clean her own bathroom.  Cristina who is a member of the IAM Group Limited told Elsa that it is time to change her ways in maintaining cleanliness and to take responsibility of changing her old ways.  Cristina would tease that if her boyfriend will find out how incapable she is in doing basic tasks, and very slow in a lot of basic work, her boyfriend will resign and never come back.  From continuous reminders, Cristina did make Elsa change her old habits.  She knows now how to clean her own bathroom, as she cannot afford to hire a house maid.  She helps her mother in fixing their homes, rather than standing outside chatting with the boys while their home is a mess.  She helps is washing their clothes, rather than her mother, a very old woman, doing it for their own family.  She learns to be thankful for a beautiful package He was given, and made things right.  Elsa got married, and her friendship with Cristina did not stop.  Years passed, they both keep in touch, as their friendship is far more than dining and watching great movies.  Elsa found a real selfless friendship with Cristina, a brave woman who would gamble to see things right with boldness and honesty, given to the point of losing a great friendship.  Cristina’s risks won positive results.  She always knew in her heart, no matter it takes, say it, in the end, the two of you will remain forever friends – “money cannot buy that.”, blushing Cristina uttered.

Elsa is a physically dream woman for every man.  Elsa got married soon with a handsome boyfriend, and Cristina was smiling that sometimes, a man should be wiser enough in order not to find an empty can in a sealed lid.