Author Note: Y/n L/n Analysis

Dear Readers:
Hello you guys! This is my second story/fanfic so this story might be crappy, like my other, so bear with me. . . or not. I will try and update once a week. Not all chapters will be long. Some will be short and simple. I may add trauma-related flashbacks in this story, not completely decided yet. Not all readers like painful flashbacks, so I'll warn you if there is a flashback in the chapter at the beginning of the chapter.

Author's Pledge:
• I promise that I will make happiness and joy throughout my story for my readers. 

• I promise that I will give my best in writing this.

• No matter how tired I get of this, I'll never discontinue it. (I may put it on hold for a month or so.)

---

Main Character(s):

- Y/n L/n

Supporting Character(s):

- Ayane L/n 

- Mizuki Akabane

Love Interest(s):

Izuku Midoriya (Slight; can't betray Uraraka! 😭) - Katsuki Bakugo - Shoto Todoroki - Tenya Iida - Denki Kaminari - Eijiro Kirishima - Hanata Sero - Hitoshi Shinso

I promise I won't choose favorites!🙂

(Or will I. . .🤭)

---

Name: Y/n L/n

Family Members: - Mom (Unknown?) - Dad (Unknown?) - Aunt Ayane (Ayane L/n)

Likes: - Sweets - Sleep - Horror movies - Hanging out with Mizuki

Dislikes: - When Bakugo yells at Midoriya - When she has to run to school - Waking up early - Being too early for events - Being too late for events.

Quirk: -(🤫)

.

.

.

Also

.

.

.

DO NOT, REPITO, DO NOT BASH ME FOR NOT MAKING THE CHARACTERS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO BE!

---

What you can do is:

🖥️ Computer:

Type 'www.wattpad.com' or 'wattpad.com' into the address bar at the top of your screen.

Create an account. (If you don't have one)/ Login to your account. (If you do)

Click on the word 'write' at the top of the website.

Click on 'Create a new story'.

Add your 'Story Title', 'Cover', 'Story Description', 'Tags', 'Genre', and 'Language'. (Skip over if you'd like to)

Proceed to create a 'BNHA Fanfiction' the way you want to.

📱Mobile Device:

Download/Open the 'Wattpad' app.

Create an account. (If you don't have one)

Click on the 'pencil' at the bottom.

Click on 'Create a new story'.

Add your 'Story Title', 'Cover', and 'Story Description'. (Skip over if you'd like to)

Proceed to create a 'BNHA Fanfiction' the way you want to.

---

Now that the situation has been discussed, we will move onward to the 'Prologue'.

See you in the next part!~