When I Was Young..How I was Born..

Their was a family live in a mansion they are very rich and give their daughter's need and wants,Her father is one of a great business men and her mom own a restaurant that is famous in New York (NY).
Their was a Lady gave birth to a beautiful child that they named Elizabeth and the man which is the father of the child bought everything that the baby needs and when the baby grow up they gave everything that she wants and need.Her father gave her,her own room which has her own little library,big bathroom that has a heart shape bathtub and a shower mirror toilet and ect. and which had a biggest walking closet that compose of 666 cabinet.When she knew that her walking closet had 666 cabinet she ask her father "Pa,why do I have 666 cabinet?" Her father ans "Because I know that you have 666 things like clothes and ect." And she ask her PA to tell all the maid to put all her things to her new room but before the new room their is her own living room for her visitors. :) When her things are already inside her new room she ask her maids to fix it inside her walking closet,So her maids fix it until midnight because of her many things.She sleep well that night.

After a few years later....

Her father get sick because her father get an ill in kidney because he is always eating salt and he die early before his wife.Her Mother died few years after her dad die,Her mother die because of hardworking in restaurant and because of that she got sick in the legs and she can't walk any more but because of her favorites in food she have high blood because she loves chicken (fried) and the lipid of the beef... One day when she sleep she can't wake up already because she was attack by her high blood while sleeping.She was alone when she was 25 years old she already have work because she handle the restaurant and the business of her parent,Because she know how to handle it she get more rich :) and she got 200 guards and 400 maids plus 66 drivers.