In the morning.

"Rebel wake up! The tour bus will be here any second now!" Andy's voice yelled up the stairs. With that I opened my eyes and looked at my makeup vanity that sat across my room. On the chair laid an outfit CC must have got out for me. He always gets my clothes. I put them on quickly not bothering to put makeup on. I had a Panic! At the disco shirt on. As well as a pair of black skinny jeans, my knee high black converse that also had buckles going up them as well. I looked in the mirror at my messy blue and black hair. I look good this morning.

"Rebel if your not down here soon I'm coming up for you!" Ashley's voice rang out. I will not go down just yet. I had to grab my one sleeved leather jacket that looked like my brothers. Andy's jacket had prophet written across the back. Mine had twisted on it. As I was looking for it Ashley burst through my door.
"I warned you." He said picking me up.

"Put me down I have to get my jacket!" I said.

"It's already down stairs. Along with your hoodies." Ashely carried me down the steps. I heard all of the guys giggle.

"Here sis." Andy said as he handed me my leather jacket. I put it on as the tour bus pulled up the drive way. Ashley again picked me up and carried me on the tour bus. It had everything we needed. Our clothes, our instruments, our war paint. Everything. Ashley put me down on a sofa on the bus. The guys were laughing at me. So I shot them all a look. They stopped as the bus started to move. Ashley sat next to me.

"So did you get your first tattoo yet, Rebel?" Jinxx asked.

"No. Not yet." I replied. I want to get a Batman symbol on my left shoulder. It was going to look like Andy's. But I couldn't do it. I was scared of it. I hate needles and I couldn't do it by myself.

"Well how about when we get there we can all go so you can get your tattoo." Jinxx suggested. We all nodded in agreement. It only took us a few hours to get to Las Vegas. I was amazed by all the signs here. We walked into the nearest tattoo place.

"Hello." A friendly ladies voice rang out from behind the counter. I started to shake a bit.

"Hi." Andy replied for me.

"What can I do for all of you?" She asked. This lady was covered in tattoos and piercings. She looked really cool.

"My little sister wants her first tattoo." He said.

"Well okay then. Come to the back with me." I followed the lady. I told her what I wanted and where I wanted it. After a hour she was finished. Now all I had to do jus let it dry for a while. Shortly we left and went back to the bus.

"How was it?" Jinxx asked looking at me.

"Painful. I'm never getting another one." I replied as we got on the bus. They all laughed at me again. All of them were covered in tattoos. I'm twenty one and just got my first tattoo. We killed time by talking about tattoos we all wanted and about the stories behind the ones we had.

"Hey it looks like yours is dry now Reb." Jake said poking it. I winced in pain. I will be sore for a while. I checked the time.

"Guys we have to get ready." I said as a went to my part of the bus to grab my war paint. I did it how I usually do it for concerts. I made claw marks across my right eye and stitch marks across and down my mouth and neck. I looked good. I went out in my black strapless top and black pants with my combat boots. The guys had all their paint on too. Andy had leftover black paint on his hand. He grabbed my arm and put lines down it with the paint.

"Thanks Andy. I can always count on you for putting things where they don't belong." I said sarcastically. He smiled as we walked off the bus towards the stage. I could hear all of our screaming fans. I grabbed my bass as the rest grabbed their things. God I'm so nervous. I always get like this before a concert. I took a deep breath and started to sing Helena by my chemical romance to my self.