Chocolate Sunday Part 1

Chocolate Sunday
A hot sweet treat

I sat waiting impatient and ancipating. I was in desperate need and this was the only place that I could seek the help that I needed, more so the help that I forbiddenly needed. To my left sat the first lady and her three bastards. It was obvious that the kids were born out of wedlock. The two oldest boys were mixed with something other than black. The youngest girl could have damn near passed for an Afro African, skin dark as coal and hair rough as wool. Starring at her nappy head she caught me. She quickly ease out her tongue and rolled her eyes at me. Then tossed her head in the other direction. Acts like this was the main reason why I hated little people so much! "The devil is a liar." Pastor Jakes screamed on top of his lungs. Pratically scaring the raged demons out of me.

I glanced over at the first lady yet agsin. She csught my eye. "Marylin the pastor os having a meeting tonight, for abused and battered woman like yourself tonight. I think you should attend." She stated above my liking. "I guess I shall attend. " I stated with a smirk. The nerve of these hypocrites! I pulled my bifocals up on my high cheekbones.

I arrived at pastor Jakes house a little after 6pm.

"Come on in." He motioned. Standing at the door, looking like a mouth watering tall cup of chocolate.

"Oh wow. You came to hear the word dress like that?" He questioned.

Starring deep into his eyes I licked my lipd. Wear ing nothing but a red leather Vera Wang jacket and a pair of Mark Jacob thigh high boots on my feet. I wasn't that same plain jane that was attending his service for the past 2 months.

I was who I was born to be. Marylin.

"Sir. I am here for the word. I want to feel and taste the word." I smirked

Stepping out of my leather jacket. I was showcasing my God given birthday suit. Standing 5'7 weighing a thick and juicy 165 lbs. My C cup breast sat high and alert. My thick thighs throbbed in between of desperate need. My Brazilian wax cat pured for desperation. Needless to say it should have a sin for me to look this damn good.

I stared at Jakes, instantly noticing his long thick pole poking ftom his slacks.

There was nothing more fun snd intoxicating than a chocolate Sunday.

On my knees. I took his long thick pole and slid it in my earm mouth and out my mouth. Making it touch the back of my throat. Sucking it like it was the last cock I was going to ever see. Savoring the delecious taste. The only sounds could be hearx was the wetness of my mouth as his thick cock slammed in and out of my mouth. "Mmm hmm. " he moaned ad I flicked my tongue across his penis. "mmm." I moaned. Gripping his cock tighter, stroking and sucking harder as if my life depended on it.

"Ohhhh Marylin." He screamed like a two dolllar hoe. Feeling his hot semen seeking downy throat I stood to my feet. Starring into his eyes. He grabbed my erect nipples with his long hot tongue. Flicking his tongue across one nipple. While massaging the other. Throwing my head back I ran my fingers down my happy trail, finding my 'happy spot' "Ohhhh." I cooed as I flicked my two fingers across my clitoris. He lifted me up on the kitchen table and spreaded my thick thighs far apart. Eating me from thr front to back like Sunday dinner. His warm tomgued eased inside of my tight awaiting canal. "ohhhh baby make me cum. Please make me cum." I begged with mercy. He eased his hot tongue in and out of my tight, soaking wet canal. As his thumb dove in and out of my rectum. My thighs shook with excitment. "Ohhhhh." I licked my lips, letting out a deep breath. "Yessssss." I moaned. Hr got up with a soak and wet beard. Shoving his tongue deep down my throat. He grabbed my wet clitoris he pinched it, just hard enough for a tear to shed. But hard enough to turn me on.

"Ohhhh fuck me hard, you damn pastor. " I screamed as his hard cock slammed in and out of my booty. "Ohhhh. Sweet baby Jesus." I cried while ramming three of my fingers in and out of my wetness. "You feel so damn good." He moaned. I tooted my booty up in the air and slammed my booty hard against his hard cock. He quickly slid it out and placed it in my vagina. "Mmmmm mmmmm yesssss." I moaned, throwing my back, back and moving in a circular motion. speeding the pace up I flipped over on my back. "Yesssss ohhhhhhh yessss." I screamed with his penis inside of me while my fingers fastly flipped across my clitoris. "Ohhhhhhh. " my thighs shook as my juices skirted all across the kitchen wall. "Fuckkkk." I screamed. He quickly climbed off top of me. Rushing towards my face, he squirted his hot semen all over my face. I quickly got up. "Happy chocolate Sunday." He smiled, slapping me on my plumped bottom. I slid my coat back on and flipped my long weave over my shoulders. "I enjoyed the word today." I kissed him on the lips and grabbed my bible off the table. Leaving out the first lady was coming in. "The devil is a liar. I feel rejuvenated and relieved. Thank you so much. " I told her. Hugging her and kissing her on the cheeks. Feeling her erect nipples touching mine. I wondered how nasty was she really. The lust in her eyes as she stared at me with notjing but wet and wild fun in her eyes. I just may have to pay het a visit. Rather sooner than later. My mind quickly thought how she would taste, imaging flicking my tongue across her hot cat. Temptation was driving me wild. Starring at her bastard childfren I smiled. "Yal daddy is a good man" I chuckled. Walking off leaving the trail of my juices, topped with hot sec linger the air. ðŸ'‹

Chocolate Sunday

A hot quicky by Angel Williams