Prologue

The sky is red and black. The smell of burning buildings and flesh fills the air. In the distance women and children cry for God and help. As demons and angels clash in the sky. The ground is split open. All that can be seen are demons crawling from the gaping hole in the ground.

Every time they walk the ground turns red hot. In the sky there is one ray of white light, this is where the angels are flying out.

As trumpets blair in the background, sounding for war. The light that they are giving off is so bright that it's blinding.

As these two armies fight they pay no mind to the human casualties. At the head of these two armies are two human men. They fight as they ride big winged beasts.

The head of the demon's rides one with bright white and blue wings. As the head of the angels rides one that has deep blood red and black wings. They back away from each other then they charge attacking head on.

The earth shakes as these two titans clash. They are both knocked off their beasts, falling to the ground. They both jump up without hesitation as if they hadn't just fallen 50 feet from the sky.

The head of the demons wears an all black suit of armor with red strips on it. The head of the angels wear a all white suit of armor with light blue strips on it. It was as if the fight they were having was even bigger then this war between heaven and hell. Something deeper than the battle of good vs evil.

The slicing of the swords sound through out the city. The heads of the armies payed no mind to who was friend or foe. Anyone that got in their way was cut down with out a second thought.

{edited}