The magical story of Sparkles the unicorn and Mikey. <3

On night Mikey got out of bed to see if Sparkles the unicorn was there... He got out and the skittles were still there! Something must be wrong, Sparkles always comes to Mikey's house when he leaves skittles on the floor. Mikey starts crying because he misses him, he hasn't seen him since a week ago:'( He looked around to see if he was there and whispered "Sparkles." with his poker face. He looked outside and he was there! Mikey stopped crying and ran outside.

"SPARKLES!:D" Mikey shouted happily. "Why didn't you eat your skittles?" Mikey asked

"I'm sick of pukeing rainbows!" ":O why?!" Mikey asked sadly. "Because Mikey... I...I..." Sparkles said. "You what?:'(" Mikey asked sadly. "I...I'm... a drug addict:(" Sparkles answered apologetically. ":O Sparkles why didn't you tell me, I could've helped you!" Mikey cried. "I thought you'd be ashamed of me:(" Sparkles answered.

The Next Day:

"C'mon Sparkles get in the car it's time to go to your counselling meeting!" Mikey said to Sparkles. "Coming! I'm just brushing my main." Sparkles shouted outside to Mikey." Sparkles came out and got into the car. "I'm nervous Mikey:(" Sparkles told Mikey. "No need to be, you'll be fine."

They got to the counselling meeting and there was Sparkles' girlfriend: Sparklette. "Sparkles! Why're you here?" Sparklette asked Sparked shocked. "You'll find out:(" Sparkles told her.

The Next Next Next Next Next Next Day:

"Sparkles, you coming to bed hunny?" Sparklette asked Sparkles. "Sorry babe I gotta meet Mikey and tell him how much he helped me:)" Sparkles answered.

Mikey's house.

"YEY! Sparkles you came!" Mikey said excitedly. "I love you Mikey." Sparkles told him lovingly. "Love you too Sparkles." Mikey answered lovingly. They hugged each other then it was time for Sparkles to go. "Oh Sparkles, before you go, here have these." Mikey told Sparkles. Mikey handed Sparkles a big pack of Skittles. "Thanks Mikey, see you tomorrow:)" "Bye Sparkles." <3