i.not them

Pink, purple, cashmere, all I saw. People walking around in high skirts and cropped tops then there was me in a hoodie a gray shirt and jeans. My beat up converse explained me whole.

'Jessica Allen Windsbrooke'

I wasn't classified as homeless or poor I was just there. I had a life before, I had a boyfriend, his name is on posters and on shirts of girls across the world. Calum Thomas Hood. It was his birthday today. We dated, but he really did it because many of his friends were. I was okay to be used I mean he loved me. Or atleast I thought so.

I had a bad life my parents taken to the big brick leaving me in the orphanage. I picked up some clothes tears begining to fall. I put them on in the dressing room they fit but there was zero chance that I could buy.

I got back, Kacey, the nanny? you could say whispered. " children we have guests tomorrow so please clean up. " she said. Slowly I walk up to my room and through the narrow hallways. The peach walls make me feel a little cozy. I walk into my room. White walls and posters I sat on my bed looking at my bedside table it had a picture of me with the guys.

I had an old school laptop, how I communicated with every one. It wasn't a p.c but it worked like it. I worked up the courage to go outside and communicate verbally once that was back in Victoria.

*

The streets were cold I saw a tan skinned boy walk up to me. " i love your shirt!" he smiles. I give one back, that was Calum 2013. Barely remembered me. I played his game till it hurt home.

" I had a shirt like that I gave it to girl. " He said his hands in his pockets. " Oh," I said giving out a nervous chuckle. Soon he went off to girls with pretty wavvy hair and blue eyes. It was the classic Calum and to this day i still remember the tweet he sent

@Calum5SOS: met some girls www//:pic.twitter

I wasn't in that picture, I wasn't sad either Calum always had a thing for those girls I'm dark haired and I have hazel eyes.

*

I shook my head and the lights flickered off. I turned off my computer and sat on my bed. I was tired and I pulled the duvet over my small frame. Tomorrow I hope everything will be fine.

________________________________________________________________________

(a/n): hey guys so this is my first chappie and its Calum's birffday so :) Im so excited so yeah bye

.
.
.
~xprettyintheshadowsx