Part 1

Name:y/n
Last name:Bakugou
Age:16
Quirk:mind reading and explosion
Class: 1-A

Hello my name is Y/N and I'm a UA student.My brother is actually in my class as well.Katsuki Bakugou is my Brother.I was sitting in my seat when I heard my brothers loud and confident voice. "Oi!,weeb!" Said Katsuki. I have a sigh and said "you watch more anime than I do big bro". He turned a little red and started yelling at me.and I mean red as in blushing because Ejiro Kirishima,his crush was right there by him. I laughed and started drawing in my sketch book.Next everyone was looking at me because my hair was now short and I looked like a boy. I didn't mention I was transgender did I?well now you know.my of course over protective brother started yelling at everyone to stop staring.i was thankful for Kat really.Well about when the class with Aizawa was over the villain alarm rang and everyone expect me,my brother,Todoroki,and sensei were freaking out.we got up and got ready to fight.next we know we hear fights going down in class 1-B so we hurried that way.when we got to the classroom everyone was hurt or passed out.But one person......a villain wasn't.it was Dabi.I tried to use my quirk but he grabbed me and went through a portal.the last thing I saw was Katsuki teaching for me.i was passed out from the term of events so I didn't understand what was going on.next I saw a tall figure,leaning against the wall.i tried to move but I was tied up.the figure was revealed to be Dabi.That bastard had kidnapped me and tied me up!he got closer and he grabbed my arm and slowly started to burn me.i thought the pain would never end but.....he helped bandage and clean the burn......he didn't care did he?no he was probably told to help.I didn't trust him but he wasn't rude he was just quiet.How could I blame him?i wouldn't know what to do either.He went behind me and burned to ropes that tied my hands together. "There.....now you can move your hands......." he said.i nodded as a sign of thank you and didn't speak.I don't know what happened after but someone must of drugged me and tied me up somewhere else.It looked like a room but I was comfortable because I seemed to be on a bed.I saw A Villain walk in the room with no shirt.it....was Dabi.....

            To be continued...