How They Met

One cold evening walking along side the street they locked eyes. The grinch and Tori looked each other up and down as they walked past one another. But Tori stopped when she reached the end of the road and turned back around and ran toward him. When she caught up with him she said under her cold breath   "Hi, I'm Tori and I couldn't help to notice your luscious green fur all over your body." The grinch looked at her and did the Debby Ryan smirk and he also kinda blushed "Thanks, your hair is ve-ry uhh stupid I mean pretty!" Tori looked at him and laughed slightly "Want to hang out you seem cool." She said the grinch looked surprised as though no one really asked him to "hang" before "Sure, let's go." The grinch said as he smiled and little did they know that would start a whole new chapter in their life's forever. But anyway they walked to the local coffee shop and talked for hours about things such as stealing Christmas which made Tori start to feel a love interest in the grinch after all she liked bad boys. They also talking about their life story's and they started to lose track of time. The coffee shop closed and Tori realized she had missed her bus! "Oh shit, I miss my bus now I'm never going to get home!" The grinch looked at her and said we can just take my ride and he pointed to a big sled that kind of looked like How they would picture Santa's sleigh and on the front of it a small tiny dog was pushing it. Tori ran to the sleigh and yelled " Well what are you waiting for?" And the grinch climbed on after her. The sleigh started to move and before you know it they were gliding across the streets. Until they got to tori's house "Well this is my stop." Said Tori "It was nice meeting you grinch!" She said the grinch appeared to be sad "Well it was fun while it lasted." She said as the grinch started to walk up the path to her house she unlocked her door and started to walk in when from behind the grinch grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest "The night may be over but why does that mean the fun should stop?" The grinch said while biting his lower lip. Tori looked up at him and she smiled "let's continue the fun inside then." She said as she led the grinch inside her house and slammed the front door shut.