Characters

This story revolves around the following group of children 

Alice

Is the main character,also the narrator,of the story.She is a princess.She has a fare complection and wavy blonde hair,which are mostly tied neatly in twintails,and blue eyes.Being a princess she is confident and head strong but at the same time she is gentle and poliet and very loyal.She loves her friends very much.The thing that makes Alice different from other princesses is that she's a tomboy.She loves to wear hoodies and jackets,which is also the disguise that she uses to escape from the castle, rather than frocks and well prepared dresses.She is the shortest,in height,of the group

Baron

His father is a wood cutter and is responsible for handling timber of the town.Baron is expected to follow in the line of his father's work though he wants to become an artist.He is very kind and a true gentle man.He has a little sister,Ally,because of whom he had developed a habbit of patting on peoples' heads and acting as a bigbrother of the group.No matter how bad his day is he will always smile at his friends.His complection is tanned by the sun around his arms.He has ruff blonde hair and dark green eyes.He is best friends with Alex.

Bianca

She is a bright and cheerful girl.She likes helping her mother and father in their orchard.Since she is an only child she has been spoiled so tends to act proud and dress fashionable but no one knows about her kind nature,except Thomas.She and Thomas are childhood friends and were the first to suggest the idea of the tree house after Thomas found the route which leads out of town.Bianca has short light brown hair that she ties into pigtails and hazel colored eyes.If ever there is a fight between two people Bianca is always the first one to step in and stop it.

Thomas

He is the son of a farmer and helps his father in tending to vegetables.He also helps his mother in making straw hats and baskets.He has two elder brothers,one makes bricks and the other makes tools,whoo tend to tease him for his habbits and are always telling him to do something 'manly'.He has weak eyesight so has to wear glasses.He has a clumsy personality which make others laugh at him,which he doesn't mind because he likes making others laugh.It's when they call him names that he really gets hurt.Bianca was the first to defend him when he was being teased and taught him to stand up for himself.Thomas has black hair and dark brown eyes.He is a gentle,soft spoken and is the fist to forgive if someone makes a mistake.Though he talks less he is a keen observer.

Alex

Alex has been working hard with his father in the workshop,where they make furniture for the towns' people, ever since his mother passed away.His and Baron's father have been friends for a long time,so naturally they both became friends too.After his mother passed away he became less social and locked himself up in his home because he knew all people did do is pity him.He was a prankster and had a proud nature but after the incident he put up a wall against other people.The only one to convince him to get out of his home was Baron,who asked him to only help in the building of the tree house because they were really getting no where.While asisting in building the tree house he slowly started to open up and talk to the others,first Thomas then Bianca.Later he was the one to suggest to help the princess but did not open up to her like he did to the others and called her 'late comer'