Chapter 1: New Beginnings

"come on !! Hurry !!" Madison yells. Her friend, Andy, was following Madison, trying to keep up inside the crowd of hundreds. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming !!!" Andy replied, trying to keep up with his friend as she runs toward the ticket booth.

"Tw-Two tickets for the harry styles concert !!!" Madison yells at the ticket master, excited.

He scans the two tickets and lets them in. 

"OMG Maddie I'm So EXCITED!!!" Andy exclaims, as they're quickly walking to the pit.

"IKKKK i've been waiting for this moment for so long!!"

Andy and Madison were friends. They loved harry styles. They cheered when their idol stepped onstage, singing for the crowd of thousands of fans. Halfway through the show a guard comes up to Madison and tells her that Harry wanted to meet with her backstage after the show. So, after the show, she and Andy go visit him. 
Harry is sitting on a silk couch, and he invites Madison and Andy over. 

"OMG GREAT SHOW TONIGHT I LOVE YOU!!!" Andy hugs harry. Harry hugs andy back. 

"I'm so glad you liked it luv!!" He responds.

Madison walks up, cool as a cucumber, to talk to harry.

"You're hot." She says to the singer.

"FAAAANKKKSS LUV" he yells at her face.

"I was watching you in the crowd... you're the prettiest girl I've ever met."

Madison blushes and looks away, she never thought Harry would ever say that to her. Andy is in awe that his friend is getting flirted on by HARRY STYLES.

"So, are you single..?" He asks.

"Yes." she replies, queefing cutely.

"How about we go on a date sometime, I'd love to grab a coffee with the gorgeous girl with the pink hair." He says flirtaciously.

"My hair is red idiot." Maddie flicks harry in the eyeball.

Harry apologizes "I'm so sorry luv I didnt mean to *farts* offend you.."

Andy says, "did you just pause to fart."

"What? I didn't fart..." Harry responds, deffensive.

"It literally smells so bad..." Madison says.

"I DIDNT FART HOE" Harry yells.

Andy and Madison run out of the room. TO be continued.