eyeglasses

My head starts pounding as our teacher scolded one of the boys at the back. Who would'nt be? It is always the same routine everytime my.. Let's say.. "classmate" is doing his job oh so well that leads the class automatically in dismissal time. Well yeah.. I barely know him .

Let us put seldom turn arounds as the only reason. I don't care about him. I can't even see his face clearly when I turn around, accepting the fact that I had forgotten my precious eyes in my bag at home.

Yep. Eyeglasses as you know I can't see clearly, so I was placed in the very first row of seats. You think it's cute having eyeglasses huh? Well for me I wish I do not have to wear one, everytime my friends point someone they like or something cool about in a far direction. I just wanna be normal. But I guess.. I will never be like one of them. I have it in my genes. We are absolutely nearsighted. Well, as I can see the blurr version of him.. I can tell that he carried his good looking face so well that I can see all blurr faces turning around in his direction and letting out a giggle. Oh kids these days.. They are just so.... Whatever! I never thought that after some weeks of entering my music class, I still don't know all of my music classmates. Letting out a sigh, the class left the room as the clock striked Ten. Having classmates you do not seem to know so well made me unseasy.. Maybe I'll try to be friendly or be polite ..I guess?

Well.. I started packing up my things so I can go to my next class. Pen, papers, nametag.. Wait.. Nametag oh my goodness where is it? Oh no ..my class will start in 5 minutes and I really have to find it . There would be a consequence if we students don't have a nametag. I am talking to myself now. .

"Where is it?? Maybe in this pocket??? Or inside my notebook?? Or maybe here? Nope not here.. Not here too.. Not here.. "

I laid out a sigh. I failed to find it.. Well that would not be easy as I can't see clearly.. Oh no.. I must think of an excuse..

"But it was just a nametag I could make another one though.." I told myself ..and went to the door.

" you don't have to ... Patricia .." my heart is nearly out of my ribs as someone spoke behind me.

I forgot to look at the back part of the class.. All this time I am not the only one in this classroom and I wonder if who it may be. I see the blury vision of him.. But I am really sure it was the guy whom our teacher scolded and wait.. What?? He is holding a paper..a card? Or something ? With a blue cord. . My nametag.

"Patricia Jane Landers ... Nice name.. Haha. Oh you see it? Yup it's your nametag Pat.. Oh can I call you that? ..pat??.. " he said while grinning.

" who are you?? Well I don't know who you are and I don't care ..and as of me..I don't have plans to know you EVEN ONCE !.." my voice is loud enough for him to hear.

"pretty uneasy huh? Relax Pat..Here." he said while throwing my nametag which I carry around my neck hurriedly and packed my things to go to the next class.

" whoah... So you will just walk to that door? Well, a "thank you" would not be a burden to someone." I stopped for a while and I turn around

" A 'thank you' is given to someone who is not desperate to steal anyone's nametag just to annoy that nobody"

I started walking outside the door but then he replied. "you are no nobody .." I promised myself that this would be my last turn around with.. Umm.. Him..

"are you saying something? Oh forget it I already have forgotten that I should not talk to strangers " and then I walked away.

***
I really really hate conversations like that.. Convos to a stranger.. Or a 'not so close' classmate. I should not be talking to people I really don't know.. Even in fb I would not accept friend requests to just anyone. The class have started and I am enjoying it . Having an empty seat beside me is the most comfortable for me because no one is around to distract me from listening to our teacher.

"okay, grade 10 students this would be your project for the month. I will not repeat myself again. Understand? You have to start blending your voices with your partner . Any song will do, observe proper blending and the most awesome blends of a partner will be performing this coming program exercises. Is it all clear? "

Ms. Brown said while smiling at us . I do admire her for being so kind and a wonderful disciplinarian . She said partners. Partners?? I have no partner at all .

" do all have partners already? " everyone rejoiced except me.

"umm Ms.Brown, I.. Don't.. Have a partner.." I said slowly as I am really thinking now of how can I do blending for solo.

That is impossibly insane to do. Blending needs two.

" well I'll be your partner then."

***

author 's note xD

hello fellas sorry for not that awesome intros haha ... well I was just finding out if I should continue this one ? :) tell me if I should. and please .. don't leave bad comments.. thank you! :D