『063』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

He looked up and that's when you realised that your were practically leaning on him, your face inches away from his.

Continue~

"Oh sorry--" you tried to back off but the grabbed your hand stopping you from doing that. "What do you want??" He looked at you.

You took a seat next to him, finally breathing out. "Look, I am so sorry, I didn't knew why you didn't wanted me there--" you kept on ranting as he rested his head on his plam and observed your features.

"I agree, I was stupid, I should have listened to you and I am genuinely sorry--" he noticed how a frown formed on your forehead.

How convincingly your hands moved as you went on explaining. How you pushed back your hairs that were falling on your face creating disturbance.

"But now I know, and I feel really bad of what happened to your family--" his glance face of your lips as they moved. "And I really respect your thoughts and--" you stopped as you saw him looking at you without even blinking.

"Are you listening??" You waved a hand in front of his face to which he smiled. Pushing a strand of hair behind your ear he looked at you.

You could feel your cheeks buring. Did I say something wrong?? "You know what??" He asked, that sterness was not in his face anymore and nothing more could relax you at the moment.

You raised your brow waiting for him to continue. “I’d like to kiss you without asking permission, but I can’t…” you took a moment to realise that he actually said that. You looked at him, confusion written all over your face.

Nevertheless you couldn’t control the flutter within, the lump in your throat, the violent heartbeat. “I shouldn’t…” He swallowed hard as his hand slid fast on your waist, sending impulses to your spine as he leaned closer, filling up the minimum space that seperated both of you.

Woah, hold up, what is happening?? You were still not able to decipher his expressions “I won’t…” he parted to look at you, “If you don’t want me to....” his gaze kept shifting between your eyes and your lips that you were nervously biting.

Your gaze fell on his face, there was no confusion clouding his features unlike yours. The sound of your heart loud enough for him to feel, strong enough to overwhelm everything but those inquisitive brown eyes of yours.

Your gaze shifted to his plump lips, you could feel the adrenaline rush inside you. He felt he the same but it was so much more for him so much that he nearly forgot to breathe, eyes jumping from your lips to your eyes, his heart a ticking bomb.

Fuck it.. You gave in, parting your lips only to feel his pressing like an artist’s brush against your canvas, intense, smooth but contained until his hands, with a mind of their own, took hold of you and everything accelerated.

There was a knock on the door. His hands slowly tracing over your skin, sensual enough to give you goosebumps.

Another knock. The pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of your mouth, hungry, consuming, pulling you into the warmth of him as if he mastered the act of a perfect makeout.

“Someone's at the door” you found yourself gasping, caught between an array of feelings and trying to regain sense in his arms as you motioned towards the door.

His half-closed eyes were now wide open but then he sighed. "Fuck them” a frustrated yet nonchalant frown washed over his features, he diverted his gaze back to your beautiful features.

You were stunned— almost caught off guard as he captured you lips with his again, kissing you passionately when the knock filled the tensioned air again.

"Fuck!" He gasped slightly before he looked like he would burst out of anger, "I will get it" you got off him as fast as you could fixing your dress quickly. He sighed and got up walking towards the kitchen.

You rushed towards the door, "Is Jimin here??" A girl asked, you got out of the room and closed the door behind you. "No, what do you want?" You enquired trying to point out her intentions.
~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you came inside the room closing the door behind you. "Who was it??" Jimin asked. Before you could answer, "Nevermind, I don't really care" he shrugged walking towards you.

"What I care about is continuing where we left off" he said as he leaned in, his lips almost about to touch yours when you slid a paper in between.

"What is this??" He asked, irritation evident in his tone. "Pop quiz" you as you snaked out of his arms that were around you and picked up a pencil.

"Are you kidding me?" He scoffed. "Does it look like I am?? One of your fangirls gave me this pop quiz to ask you..." You waved the paper in front of his face tauntingly.

"Be quick because I am not very interesting in volunteering" he rolled his eyes, flopping down in the couch waiting for you to read out the questions.

"Alright, this is so stupid. She didn't even ask good questions... " You muttered. "Okay, whatever.. umm let's see, Beach or Mountains?? " You asked reading the question loud.

"Mountains"

"Red or Purple?"

"Red"

"Walk or drive?"

"Drive"

"Kimchi or Gimbap??"

"Kimchi"

"Wait.. you lied, I remember last time you said Gimbap is your favourite" you gasped in disbelief. "I was choosing the ones I hate" he shrugged.

"Are you for real??" You scoffed. "What would you choose between me and soap opera?" You randomly asked.
"I would choose you" he said looking directly into your eyes.

"You hate me even more than soap opera?? Wow, this is unbelievable" you rolled your eyes, keep the paper on the table. You were about to leave when he grabbed your hand making you turn around and look at him.

"I chosed what I like" he spoke softly looking staring right through your soul.
______________________________________

Holy Crackers.. did you all survive this chapter?? I hope you did. I feel like the chapter was all over the place, so please forgive me for that.

Today's shoutout goes to this very amazing and lovely lovely person sarah2681178 thank you so much for your lovely comments.

BTS got nominated for Grammys but we know they nominated BTS just for views. But I am still very happy for my Bois, they deserve the world.

Sorry for the shit chapter, my mind is a block right now but I updated whatsoever because I know you guys would be waiting for an update, so yeah.

Don't forget to Vote, it means a lot to me, comment, if you want a shoutout.. xoxo

See you in the next chapter.

~ Author Nim.