( Cocky's Point Of Veiw)

I was in my bedroom reading the quibbler made by my granddad himself. I lived in a slightly beautiful home that was painted slightly gold on the door and on the windows and the rest was a pearl as stone. On my ceiling there was pictures of famous Ravenclaws and a few famous Hufflepuffs as my daddy insisted. I was an only child but it was amazing beacause I have this habit of setting spells on people who "annoy" me and that usually sets me to detention. While there I pray for Rowena Ravenclaw will forgive my sins that I did to her house.

Although the triwizard tournament is not happening this year I greatly insisted Professor
McGonagall to continue the Yule ball and all my fellow Ravenclaws agreed. To make it better Proffesor agreed, and she wants to make a special announcement just for me!! Oh my Father was so proud. However the thing that I'm most proud about is meeting the one and only Hermione Granger! The minister of magic! Aka my best friends mom!!! Rose Weasley is really clever and I thought she should be in Ravenclaw. Me and Rose are mostly known because we get good grades!

(Albus's point of view)

Sometimes my dad 'Harry Potter' is really annoying. Most of the boys my age fall in love already! For example let's look at my best buddy Scorpius found is true love rose Weasley. It's pretty awkward because she is my cousin. All the people I know are only slytherins.I get bullied quite a bit. That's mostly because people say I'm not a 'Potter' but I don't take it has a compliment. The fact my dad walks around Hogwarts cumpus is EMBARRASSING. Scorpius says my dad is the best. His dad usually stays home and visiting his mothers grave and sometimes cry his heart out. However one thing is for sure...

Cocky & Albus

I will never fall in love..