18. You did so good

Louis' POV

"So today we're here with the one and only Louis Tomlinson! Welcome back!" Roman Kemp greeted me. We were doing the first interview.

"Hi! Good to be back." I said back. I had been there a few times already. It was always quite fun.

"I obviously have to ask you about the post you did a few days ago. So you're out now. How does it feel?"

"It feels quite good actually. Makes me feel happy and relieved that the majority of the feedback has been positive." I answered honestly.

"In the post you said that you have known for a while now. How did you realize that you like both genders?"

"I guess I've kind of always liked males as well. When I was young I didn't know it wasn't "normal" and when I got older I was too scared to admit it."

"What were you afraid of?"

"People's reaction. At first just my family and friends' reaction. They're all really supportive by the way. And then I got famous. Suddenly I cared about millions of people's opinion. I'm glad I have such great fans who support me no matter what."

"Well I'm glad it ended well. Me and everyone else at Capital FM support you completely."

"Thank you, it means a lot." I said with a smile.

"If you have known for quite some time then what made you come out now? Did you just want to or was there a reason behind it?"

"Well there might be someone who inspired me to do it." I said cryptically.

"Ooh are you seeing someone? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I guess you'll find out one day."

"Really? No hints?"

"Nope, you'll have to wait."

"Well fine then. I can't say that I'm not disappointed. I was waiting for the tea to be spilled."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, don't worry. Let's talk about something else now. When can we expect any new music or other projects soon?"

"I am currently writing some new stuff but nothing is quite finished yet. I have a lot of uncompleted song which I'll try to finish so I could make another album. And after I'm finished with the album I'll probably have a tour again."

"I'm really excited for that! I'm sure millions of people would agree with me."

"Thanks."

"So I think this is it. We covered the most important topics. This was Louis Tomlinson everyone! I hope I'll see you again soon."

"Yeah, I hope so too."

And the interview was over. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.

Me and Roman talked for a few more minutes and then I went back home to my baby.

I unfortunately wasn't allowed to take him with me since we can't be seen together yet. It sucks.

I already miss him although it's only been a couple of hours. I'm so whipped.

I picked up some McDonald's on my way home and if I speeded a little bit no one needs to know.

Once I entered the house I could immediately hear the tv playing. Harry was laying on the couch and watching Spongebob.

"Having fun, little one?" I asked, which seemed to scare him. He looked up with wide eyes and a blush.