Mystery man

There he was the boy of dreams who roamed the hallway in this hell hole that I call my school. The chestnut brown hair and stormy grey eyes shone as the white lights beamed from the ceiling that every school ever has. To me he strutted like a model on a cat walk but to others he walked like a normal boy. I mean he wasn't a boy because he was a senior who always seemed to catch my eye.

The angel that had fallen from the sky actually stares at me once in a while. He is in my bio, he sits a row directly behind me and it's like I can feel his gorgeous eyes staring into the back of my head. He always asks the person that sits next to him, the answers.

He lives a block away from me so he always pedals past me on the way home. If he's not in a rush to get home he stops and says hi to me I don't know why because he is more popular than me. At 9:00pm he always leaves his house, I never know why he just does. I wonder what he gets up to!

You would think I would know his name because he's in my bio but I don't. Sadly. I keep promising myself that I will ask him his name but when it comes to it I don't have the courage to. I kinda just start staring into his eyes he must think I'm a little bit crazy for doing it but I can't help it. It's one of the habits of mine. All of his friends are on the football team but he isn't, he doesn't even watch the game. EVER.