❦3❦

─────── • ❥ • ───────

As if the higher forces above were having a bit of a laugh - a bit of a joke, Donghyuck was faced with a miserable turn of events upon arriving to his English class. Well, not only was this subject one of his worst, but it was also filled to the brim with assholes and now an extra student.

A student who had taken his favourite seat, second row from the front, right beside the window....beside the radiator. His breath hitched with internal rage as he recognised the transfer from earlier on, what with his pretty black hair and high cheekbones. Damn it, can I ever have a damn thing to myself?!

He reluctantly entered the space whilst clutching his books ever so tightly against his chest. The stranger he knew as 'Mark' was surrounded by literally the worst people on the planet - Na Jaemin's nasty collection of ignorant assholes, excluding the demon himself.

If I demand for my seat back, he'll give in eventually, right? He's new, and newbies don't want enemies so early. The blonde put on his bravest face and interrupted one of the 'popular' boys' stories, placing his hand down on the table. "Excuse me," he enforced more than asked.

"Ooo, who's this?" Someone unfamiliar cooed indignantly, grabbing at the poor male's chin and forcing his face up. "Wow, it's Lee!" He cackled.

The others all started making gross noises and taunting threats as the youngest member of the class returned his sights to the ground, biting into his lip and reminding himself of why he was here at all. He looked to Mark once again elicited a stuttered breath, "This is my seat. I'd like it back."

The ravenette's eyes widened quickly and with a great deal of innocence that Donghyuck hadn't seen in forever. He started to shuffle, "Sorry. I was told to sit here, but I can move-"

"By who?"

One of the boys noticed Hyuck's flustered and irritated aura, starting to push at him more and pinch at his legs a little. He was well known for being a 'slutty faggot', which was completely untrue. Not only had he never been proven to have had sex with another student (since all horrors happened at home), but being gay wasn't an open invitation for slurs like that.

The root of all these problems happened to be the ugly bruises and hickeys painted across his body like some sick masterpiece. When he told people 'no', it just looked like he was playing hard to get.

Nobody liked him because he was rude and defensive.

"Guys, I can move," Mark spoke softly to those who were undeserving of such peaceful language.