❦9❦

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Mark felt bad as he exited the changing rooms with the other boys in his P.E class and started wandering towards the gym. One amongst them, and quite obviously who, was drenched in shower water with his hair dripping transparent liquid down his cheeks and his shoes squeaking against the ground. The others were snickering so childishly at his expense, as the whole 'accident' of Renjun slamming his fist down on the tap and holding the nozzle up to Lee Donghyuck was utterly 'hilarious'. The ravenette could remember something similar happening in his previous school, but the boy had been sexually harassed at the same time....so perhaps a little different.

"Hah, you can see through his shirt," someone cackled as the youngest member of their class looked down to the ground with hurt and pulled his drenched jacket over his chest. He was so very degraded, and the only things keeping Mark from walking up to him and giving him his own over-layer was the fact that the victim specifically didn't want his help, and Renjun and Jaemin were eyeing him like hawks, conditioning him into being one of their own, as it seemed.

He's shivering, the oldest noted internally, guiltily scratching the back of his neck and entering the hall behind his two new friends. Their teacher, who was already quite familiar, was on his phone looking through the online register. His attire consisted of loose tracksuit bottoms that still couldn't hide his wonderful leg shape, an extremely tight shirt that outlined his abs and a whistle around his neck.

Lee Jeno.

"Yo! Mr. Lee!" Jaemin hollered in the most annoying voice he could muster. A mixture of an anime female and a pubescent boy, Mark detected. "Is it basketball today?"

The oldest glanced up from his device and sighed, pointing to the boundary line painted across the light, wooden floor. Everyone chatted as they ordered themselves into a semi-messy line where instructed. Mark kept looking to Donghyuck at regular intervals since the gym was so damn freezing, and he knew the boy would've been suffering. Jeno's voice called above everyone else's, demanding the silence that followed.

"Answer to your name, then I'm setting up teams!"

"Sir! What's the game today?" A random girl called.

"I would say dodgeball," the male muttered, but looked at Donghyuck pitifully and shook his head, "But I'm not that cruel. We'll do an exercise circuit."

"That fucking sucks," Renjun groaned from beside the transfer student, leaning against his shoulder all of a sudden and fixing his shoe. Jeno's eyes shot to him with a darkness showing, and he jabbed his finger in his direction.

"No swearing, or that's a lap nobody wants."

The Chinese student muttered bitterly under his breath, but seemed to hold eye contact with the teacher quite daringly. Mark glanced from one to the other, and then awkwardly towards Jaemin who was hiding behind him to use his phone. These guys are weird.