Hazed Guilt

Fugo watched Narancia write down his equations into his notebook, grumbling.

"I just want to go hang out with Gio..."

"Well you have to finish your equations first, you know?"
Fugo retorted, glaring at the smaller male.

"What's the point? I'm dead anyways!"

Fugo stood frozen in place, his face completely pale as he heard those words from Narancia's lips. He noticed a pool of blood building up from underneath the smaller male's feet, looking up to see holes were pierced through in parts of his body that he swore weren't even on his body.

"I'm dead, Fugo! You got me killed after all."

Fugo tried back up from the approaching Narancia, only to see his feet were tied down by the vines of the flowers that were wrapped around the other's body.

"I could be in school right now but you had to kill me! I would have been better off not knowing.."

Fugo's heart sank as the memories flooded back in my head, he squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Narancia's hands wrap around his neck and then..

Fugo's eyes shot open, looking up at the ceiling of his room. His cheeks were wet from tears that he wept during his nightmare...it always happened the same way, didn't it? He sighed and got up from his bed, checking the clock.

"2 am...What a time to be awake.."

The bleach white haired male sat down onto the edge of his bed, clinging onto his hair. His mind racing through different thoughts..

'You might as well have killed him with your own hands..you set him up..'

Fugo got back up to look into the mirror, noticing his dark circles that formed due to his lack of sleep.

'You set him up to die...You monster..'

Fugo looked at his bruised up fists, the result of his recent breakdowns getting the best of him.

'Giorno loved him, you killed the Don's special someone...He isn't fine, he weeps every night and wishes that you would have died instead of Narancia...You deserve to rot, it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault iT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU HORRIBLE MO-'

Almost immediately, Fugo's fist met the face of the mirror. The sounds of shattering glass and the pained scream of Fugo echoed the apartment. Fugo fell to the floor and curled into a ball, his hand stinging in horrible pain from the pieces of glass that was stabbed into his knuckles. The only thing that could be heard now was the soft sniffles coming from Fugo..till the door to his room clicked open.

"Holy shit, Fugo! Are you o-"

Mista looked to see Fugo on the floor curled up and sobbing. He also noticed the broken mirror..He already knew Fugo had another one of his breakdowns. The older male walked to the bathroom, getting the first aid kit so he could treat the cuts Fugo got. When he got back, he immediately started to pull out the pieces stuck in his knuckles before disinfecting and bandaging.

"I'm a monster..."

Fugo muttered, his voice was extremely weak. Mista looked at Fugo, he had really reached his lowest point..He couldn't help but gently put his calloused hands on both sides of Fugo's face, softly caressing it. The white haired male leaned into the touch..any comfort from Mista was nice for him.

"You aren't a monster...I care about you a lot, so does everyone else!"

"I don't see how..It's rotten work to care for someone like me.."

Mista's eyebrows furrowed before he pulled Fugo in for an unexpected kiss. The younger male's eyes widened before they slowly closed, enjoying the kiss. Mista pulled away before pulling Fugo close to him.

"It isn't to me...especially if it's you.."

Tears threatened to spill out of Fugo's eyes as he heard those words. He desperately clinged onto Mista, scared that he'll lose the only person who truly understood him. Sure, he has Trish and Giorno but Mista had known him longer than those two have.

"Listen, I understand how it is..I feel just as awful...Losing majority of the original group.."

Mista's voice cracked a bit as he spoke, which had shocked Fugo. Mista was known for keeping himself together for the others so seeing him breaking his shell in front of Fugo was a surprise.

Mista then added on to what he was saying, "Listen..We're going to get through this together..I promise.."

Fugo looked up at Mista, who used one of his hands to immediately cup the side of his face. Fugo laid his trembling hand on top of Mista's before speaking.

"I love you..Please don't ever leave me..."

Mista smiled and pressed soft kisses all over Fugo's face, not caring about the salty taste from his tears.

"I love you too and don't worry! I would never leave you!"

He responded in such a cheerful tone that warmed Fugo's heart. Though this wasn't exactly the time Fugo would have confessed, he is glad that Mista feels the same way. They had each other and that was all that mattered to him.