kapitel 1

I come home from school and throw my things in a corner.
"Hey mom, I am back." "Why are you home? You have school darling." I go to the kitchen where my mom is and say: "The director of my school throw me out." "What? What have you done?" says my mom angrily. "I have beaten a teacher and now he is in a hospital." I say coldly. My mom is very angry now and sent me to my room. One hour later my mom screams I should come to her. "What is it mom?" "Pack up your things! Your brother comes in 2 hours. I want you to live with him." I just shrugged my shoulders and make what she wants. After I have finished to pack up my things, my mom screams that my brother is here. I take my things and go out of my room. "Hello Dean." I say to my brother and give him a handshake. "Hey, my little boy are you ready?" I nod for my part and we go to his car. Two hours later we come to a big house where my brother lives. "Pack up your things and you should go to bed because tomorrow is school." "Yes of course I really like school." I say sarcastically. On the next morning I get up at half past six and go to my new school. I pick up my school utensils from the secretariat, go to my classroom and knock. "Come in." says the teacher. "Hello, you are the new in my class, right?" he says friendly. "Yes." I say coldly and short. "Well, introduce yourself please." "My name is Black and that is all you have to know about me." I say to get on nerves. "Ohm... Ok, well set down next to the boy with the green hair." After the lessen I go into the garden and lit a cigarette. Suddenly a boy says: "Hey you are sitting on my place! Get up." he says angrily. "When you don't want to die than go away!" I say dangerously and dark. "Listen! I am the dangerous boy here in the school and this is my place and you should go away milady." His friends laugh about me but when they hear me laugh it gets quiet. "Listen! I tell you now my whole name and you should know that I was the dangerous boy in my old village! The people there called me Black Prince and my whole name is Jack Black!" I say coldly. The other boys laugh again but suddenly they stop because a man with black hair and black cloths comes to us. "H-hello Dark. What are you doing here?" says the supposedly most dangerous man of the school afraid. Dark ignored him and says to me: "Hello Black Prince. Welcome to my place." he says friendly. I laugh and say: "Hey Dark nice to meet you. It is already been a while my old friend. How are you?" "I am fine thanks Black. I have a question. What are you doing here?" "I live now here with my brother." "Really that is great." "Yeah that is right." "What was your last job?" he says coldly. With a smile on my mouth I say: "I had to clean up some vermin." Dark laugh and says: "Yeah that is the boy we love. You now that I really missed you my prince." "Yes I know. I missed you too the whole time and now who are you?" I ask the other three boys. "They are Luc, Daniel and my name is Luces. We are the bad boys on the school and now I have a question from where do you know Dark?" "He is my partner and we have many jobs together." "Which jobs?" "We are contract killers. We kill other people." Luces and the others look very afraid about me. "What have I told you; I am the dangerous boy in my old village." Suddenly my phone is ringing. "Black." is all I say and hang up. "What is the matter?" asks Dark. I smile and answer: "The police in my old village found my mother." "Don't tell me that, you killed your mother." he says disbelieving. "She has not earned to live. I go home now." say I bored.

-------------------------------------------------

bitte bitte sagt mir was ihr davon haltet und ob ich die Geschichte weiterschreiben soll :)