One shot

"I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO NOT GOING OUT WITHOUD GUARDS FOLLOWING YOU ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY"-he shouted at you.

"JIMIN CAN YOU SET ME FREE SOMETIMES I JUST GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, IM TIRED OF BEING FOLLOWED!"

"Seriously y/n can you just understand the situation right now? my enemies are after you!"

"I will-" he cut you before you could finish your sentences.

" protect yourself? Oh seriously y/n how strong are you to fight back the mafia gang? What if I didnt came on time? Think about it please dont be selfish! Im tired of losing people around me"

"I understand Jimin but for how long I will live like this? Being followed everytime im going out, i need some privacy too!"

"Please dont start y/n before I-

"BEFORE I WHAT? KICK ME FROM YOUR HOUSE?"

Jimin take his coat and left the house before he did something that he will regret. Y/n sigh and start crying. She felt bad for shouting at Jimin because he may be right, he only want to protect you.

It's already 12:00 AM in the morning but Jimin haven't came home yet. Y/n a bit worried if something bad happened to him and having a panic attack at the same time. Many thoughts came up to her mind until finally someone opened the door-

Jimin entered the house taking off his coat and he saw y/n at the living room. They stared at each other for a minute. "Why are you still up at this time"-Jimin finally start a conversation.

"I counld't sleep, I worrie....d about you... I.."

He sigh and went inside to our shared room. Y/n followed him. Jimin getting ready to sleep and ignore your existence, she did same as Jimin did.

(JIMIN POV)

Did she cried just now? Her eyes was swollen haish I shouldn't be that harsh on her. Guality took over him. He laid down next to y/n and about to hugged her but remembered about stupid arguement earlier. He pout and went to sleep.

TIME SKIP

Y/n quickly sat up and breathe heavily. Jimin immediately hugged her and she silently cried he knew that she had a nightmare.

(JIMIN POV)

While i was comforting her, i felt wet tears on my shirt. I looked at y/n and saw her crying. She was shaking."SHhhh stop crying it's just a dream"- slowly tap her shoulder to calm her down.

"What if it's come true? Im scare Jimin, i had no one left! My parents leave me and it's not impossible for you to leave me to".

"What did you dream of" I ask her and she explained everything. I told her "It's ok I'm here" she nodded and hugged me tightly. "Let's go to sleep now"

"Ok"- she kissed my lips and we went to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
I'm so sorry for grammar mistakes well english aren't my first language. Sorry if there's any wrong spelling, I didn't use autocorrect. It's only one shot which means only one episode I'll write more stories like this. Thanks for reading 😳❤️