Introduction & Note.

Major Warnings & Author Note

This story contains words as K*ll, D*ath, Su*cide, Sexual Abuse and Harrasment.

• Some chapters would contain 18+ parts, please don't read them if you are uncomfortable with them.

• Please ignore my grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language.

• I don't ship the idols I use in the storyline for real, please remember that this is just a fiction.

• The idols that play bad roles in the fiction aren't the same in real life, they are precious gems in real life.

• I don't mean to hate on any idol, please remember it's just a fiction.

• And atlast, it's just a fanfiction of taeophobia. The characters aren't the same in real life. Don't be a silent reader and please tell me how's the story!

INTRODUCTION

Kim Taehyung
25 years old.
A popular Mafia gang BTS's leader. Deadly attractive & hot, effortlessly cute. Hates people who play around with a person's feelings for fun, is always serious when it comes to his personal dating life. Gets jealous VERY easily. Single, wants to marry his first love. Merciless for enemies. Acts cold but is a softie, loves photography. Has a sibling sister. Parents died in a car accident when he was 4. (Please remember that this is just for the story, in real life Taehyung's parents are healthy & alive.)

Kim Y/N
24 years old.
Has a popular Mafia gang named EXO and is the leader of the gang as well. A badass. She is known for being very beautiful, hot and attractive as well. Very powerful. Single as well, waiting for her first and true love. Loves kids and cooks delicious food. Hates it when people ignore her. A literal crybaby but doesn't show it. Just kills drug dealers, murderers and people who do illegal work. Has a sibling brother. Doesn't have parents as well. In a mood to kill bitches.

Kim Jennie
24 years old.
The one & only sibling sister of Kim Taehyung. Her nicknames are Jendeuk, NiNi, Jen and many other names. Has a beautiful face & beautiful soul as well. Pretty Savage. Loves loyal men & hard workers but doesn't find any. Loves photography just like her brother does. Good in cooking as well. Just wears chanel clothes, studied in New Zealand. A type to fall in love easily.

Kim Jong-in (Kai)
26 years old.
Known as Kai too. Y/N's sibling brother. Loves Y/N so much, can do anything to protect her. Member of EXO as well. Likes everything simple but not when it comes to killing. He is hot, attractive and cute. Never dated any girl because he was always stuck to his work and protecting Y/N. Short-tempered. Likes reading books and loves kids. He's really shy when it comes to love and all. Afterall, he is an overprotective brother. Might be an overprotective boyfriend/husband as well later.

Kim Hyun-ah
28 years old.
Sister of a Mafia Gang leader. Wants everything she sees, more like she gets what she wants. But there is something she wants but doesn't get, Kim Taehyung. Yes, she wants Taehyung to be hers. She has a crush on him since 2 years. She hook-ups with guys for fun & pleasure. Obsessed with Taehyung. Even after he rejects her every single time, she is still not ashamed to approach him. She thinks that he is just being shy when he is serious. But no one knows how bad is her life going to change when Y/N enters.

Park Jimin
25 years old.
Taehyung's bestfriend, more as a soulmate.
Always has Taehyung's back. He is a cutie, sexy, lovely. No one can tell if he's more hot or cute, adorable asf. Known as Mochi. A member of Taehyung's Mafia gang BTS. He is cute but not innocent. Most importantly, he hates Hyuna and he has a fine ass.

Jeon Jungkook
23 years old.
One of Taehyung's friends. Maknae of the Mafia Gang BTS. Has a bunny teeth and is cuter than a bunny so he's known as bunny. His nickname is Kookie, kook. Loves painting. Is not as innocent as he looks like he is. Hates Hyuna too. Loves boxing and playing guitar as well.

Kim Namjoon
26 years old.
Most intelligent member of BTS with the IQ of 148. The member who is in-charge of being cute in BTS. Hot, cute and fine asf. Loves destroying things. Known as The god of destruction, Joonie, Joon and RM. The one that gives ideas on how to approach enemies or kill them. Always amazes people with his SeXy BrAiN.

Kim SeokJin
28 years old.
WWH. Worldwide Handsome. You can never see a guy more handsome than him, never. (Is what he thinks) beautiful person. Loves cracking hilarious dad jokes. Has a windshield wiper laugh. His laugh can clean a mirror. A mood, The best cook. No one knows who can he kill and when can he kill. Loves shooting people. Always blows kisses to enemies. Known as Jin, Jinnie and EatJin as he loves eating but God knows where does the food go, he is always fine asf.

Min Yoongi
27 years old.
Loves sleeping, hates when people disturb him in his sleep. Loves and appreciates every member of BTS but he doesn't know how to show it. Doesn't have a habit of showing affection to people. Loves basketball. Every moment when he is awake is the most precious moment. Wants to become a stone in his next life. Known as SUGA and lil meow meow as he is the first copy of Cats. Always awake to kill the enemies.

Jung Hoseok
26 years old.
His smile shines so bright that you will go blind, always cheers up people. Adorable and cute. Looks hot asf when he is angry or serious. Always in a mood to cheer people or kill people. Hates traitors. Known as sunshine, hobi, hope and JHope. He is in a relationship with Hamburger & Sprite. He also took an oath that he will never cheat on his both girlfriends sprite & hamburger. He loves dancing. He also tries to find different new tricks to kill people.

EXO
Exo as themselves with Y/N in it. EXO excludes Luhan, Kris but includes Tao.