pinky the purple dnosaur dragon

This is a story me and my friend wrote one day when we where bored.I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and all that other jazz. So here it goes

O nce apon a time in a mystical land, there were pink dinosaur dragons. They called themselves the perks. There was one perk that was not the same as the others. Everything about him was the same exept for the fact that he was purple and smaller than all of the other perks. His name was Pinky, and this is his story.

When pinky was born, he was the biggest and the most pink out of all the dinosaur dragons. As pinky grew up, he started to change in many ways. Now all of the other dinosaur dragon children were starting flying school because they were finally big enough, but pinky was still just as small as when he was born. All of the other perk children made fun of him for not only being small but also his scales were starting to turn a different color. He was turning purple instead of staying pink,

His mother was very worried, she had never seen this happen before. She decided to take him to see the oldest and wisest dinosaur dragon, the almighty Ogra. Ogra had only seen this happen once before. He told Pinky’s mother, Helen, that pinky was to find the river where Monty, the only other purple perk known to perks, was laid to rest and to drink the water where he would turn just like everyone else. Ogra warned him if he drank too much of the enchanted water that the world would come to an end.

Pinky and his mother went home to tell his two brothers and three sisters about his dangerous journey. Later that evening Pinky started his journey to find Monty’s enchanted river. On his way he ran into a few problems. At first it was just a small mountain, but the things started to get worse. It started to snow and he couldn’t see where he was going, so he found an empty cave to sleep in until the weather got better.

When he woke up the next morning it was sunny and the snow had almost finished melting. He started to walk the way he thought was towards the enchanted river. He had walked for almost an hour when he relized he was just walking in a big circle. He was standing right next to the cave that he had slept in the night before, from making that mistake again, he picked up a sharp stick and made a mark on every tree he walked by. By the time it was dark he was at the top of a big mountain, so he found a small cave to sleep in.

When he woke up he looked out over the valley and saw a small cave with what he thought was a small river flowing out of it. He started to hike down the mountain towards the river. He looked to the side and saw a large rock with what looked like it had drawings on it. He walked over to it and saw that it had pictures of perks on it. All of the perks in the picture were colored pink, all exept one, a very large one was purple. His body was big but his wings were small. Off to the side was another picture. This one had 6 baby perks on it, one of them was vey brightly colored. 

On that drawing there were three boys three girls and two parents. one of the parents looked almost purple, and one of the kids was bright pink like Pinky was when he was a kid. Under the picture it said Monty, Helen, and the kids. As soon as he read that he knew that Monty was his father.

He walked down to the river, looked into the cave, and he saw a strange shape in the shadows. He walked into the cave and saw his father Monty laying beside the river, he walked over, and looked at him for a minuet. Then he walked over and put his hands in the water, and scooped some up. He was about to drink it when he knew how great being different was, so he started home to tell his AMAZING story to the world!

THE END!