Part░1-The░beginning (押びワ)

Chapter 1,

{ hello, before I start this story, thank you for reading my story. I hope you like it and I first wrote it in google docs before publishing the final project. I didn't expect anyone to really want to read this,.. So i'm grateful :) i know that 2020 sucks and we're all in quarantine so I hope this lifts up your mood (if you're upset.) Anyways i'll start the story.}

. . .

Authors pov:

A baby who was just born on March 2, 2000. The sound of crying from the newborn filled the room, The mother of the child was holding the baby in her hands. The nurse's congratulating her and saying stuff like "Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!" or "You're going to make a wonderful mom!"

The lady who was holding the baby said with a warm soft smile, " hello there my sweet little strawberry, i'm your mother M/n Sasaki." M/n paused for a second and said " I'll name you, y/n, do you like that name my little strawberry?" M/n said while looking at y/n who giggled and put her chubby baby hand on her cheek. M/n chuckled at this and smiled a motherly smile, " I'll take that as a yes." A few minutes passed and y/n fell asleep in her mothers arms. Her mother smiled at how cute she looked sleeping and whispered " so precious.. I love you forever y/n." and with that M/n fell asleep with her newborn little girl in her arms.

A few days went by and it was finally the release day, where M/n Sasaki was finally allowed to go home. M/n asked her friends Mitsuki Bakugou and Inko Midoriya to pick her up and drop her off at her house, and they both agreed. Mitsuki also had a kid, his name was Katsuki Bakugou, who was born April 20, 2000. So you thought it would be easier to ask for help since she's been a parent longer then you have, and Inko was pregnant so you thought this would also help her with learning parenting tips. Once Inko and Mitsuki arrived, the nurse's helped M/n outside. M/n was holding y/n in her arms, y/n was still asleep, so M/n didn't have to worry about trying to calm her down if she was crying. Inko and Mitsuki saw M/n and y/n in her arms, they both smiled at the baby. " She's beautiful just like you M/n." Mitsuki said and Inko nodded, M/n smiled. They all got into the car and Mitsuki was driving because, well- , Inko's pregnant and M/n just got out of the hospital. While Mitsuki was driving there, she asked " If you ever need any help, just call me or Inko. We know it probably, well it's going to be hard for you, because you're a single mother now." Mitsuki said "Oh, no don't worry, thank you really but you should focus more on yourself, Mitsuki, you have a son, who's a month old, you should worry about you and your own kid, also Inko your pregnant i don't want to be a bother, I know pregnancy is hard so please, there's no need, i think i'll be okay for the most part, I have another friend, my roommate Rei Mori, who can help me, but thank you for asking but ill be fine." M/n said in a soft voice, Mitsuki and Inko just nodded. Once they arrived at M/n and Rei's house they helped M/n out of the car and all the way to the door. Once they were at the door, Mitsuki opened the door for both Inko and M/n. when they all were inside, M/n started to slowly start to walk to her room, where she found a crib that had a small pillow and blanket which she wrapped you in and let you sleep in the crib. M/n walked out of the room, but kept her door open just in case you started crying. M/n went into the living room and saw that Mitsuki and Inko left already and she saw Rei on the couch in the living room on his phone, she smiled and said " Hey Rei, how's it going." Rei looked up to his phone with wide eyes, got off the couch and hugged you. "It's been fine, are you okay, how , when did you get back, do you need anything, i'll help you if you do-" Rei started mumbling lots of questions, M/n just laughed and said " Im fine, Mitsuki and Inko picked me up from the hospital, there is one thing i need, its water, i can get it tho." Rei just nodded but before M/n could leave to get water, he asked "where's the baby?" M/n replied with a smile " In my room, inside the crib, you can go see her but be quiet because y/n's sleeping." Rei nodded and started walking to your room to see y/n. M/n went to the kitchen and got water. She went to her room and she saw Rei playing peek-a-boo with y/n, she heard giggling, so she went to y/n and picked her up, kissed her cheek "your so adorable, i love you my little strawberry!" y/n who was a baby didn't understand anything she said so she just laughed, her little baby laughed.