19. He'll love it

Time skip

It's Christmas in a few days. I'm so looking forward to it. It's my first Christmas with Louis.

We're getting the Christmas tree today. Louis wanted to buy one but I wanted to get one from the forest.

So of course we did what I wanted. We're heading to the forest pretty soon.

Why did I not want to buy one, you may ask? The answer is simple, really. It's tradition. We have always got a real one.

It used to be just me, mum and and Gemma, but this year Louis and his family are going to be joining us.

Or well, we will be joining them. We will all get together at Louis' house to have dinner and open presents.

We decided to do secret santa so no one will have to buy that many presents. I was quite thankful for that. I know we wouldn't have had money for that.

Coincidentally I got Louis. I still had no clue what to get him and I only had a couple of days.

What can you get a man that already has everything?

I actually kind of had an idea but I didn't know if I was ready for that big step yet.

I also still had to get him something for his birthday.

So yeah, all in all I had a lot of thinking and shopping to do.

"Are you ready to go, baby?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Louis' voice.

"No, sorry." I said with a blush. I got distracted by all of my thoughts and I completely forgot to get dressed.

Louis stepped towards me while chuckling slightly. He picked up my coat from the bed and helped me put it on. He also put my hat on me.

I was just standing there like a statue while blushing madly. I had to admit though, I loved the feeling of someone taking care of me.

God, I'm such a baby.

We headed downstairs and I put my boots on myself. And then we were headed off to the forest.

On our quite short car ride we blasted Christmas songs and sang along to them.

Or well, Louis was singing and I was admiring his angelic voice.

Like I said, it was a short ride so we arrived 10 minutes later. I was surprised when I found out that there is a forest that close to Louis' house.

"Ready to begin our search?" Louis asked as he opened the car door for me.

"Yep!" I said with a huge grin. I took his hand and literally started dragging him deeper and deeper into the woods.

☆ ☆ ☆

"How about this one?" Louis asks, pointing to a random tree for the thousandth time.

"No, it's not pretty enough." I said simply and shook my head. He groaned loudly.

"Come on, baby. You need to pick one. We'we been looking for one for over an hour already!" He whined.

"Don't whine you little baby." Just as I said that I noticed the prettiest tree. My eyes widened in happiness and I grinned widely.

"That one! It's perfect!" I told Louis and pointed to the tree I was looking at.

He smiled as well when he saw it. "Finally. It is very pretty. Good luck to us with getting it back to the car.

He took the saw he was holding and started to cut it down. He succeeded after a bit of struggling. It was really amusing to watch.