Chapter 1

Robin P.O.V: I laid there fixing my tie for my date with Starfire I looked at me in the mirror and sighed. My hair had a weird streak in it was white. It was our 4 year anniversary, I walked out and saw her in a long dress it sparked and her hair lovely and silky, Raven had helped her with her makeup. "Starfire you look wow.." I gently grabbed her gloved hand, and smile as I kissed her "Ready? I have reservations at Italy Island for me and you." I smiled "Yay!" She smiled..i see tears welling up in Raven's eyes I turn away from her and just started walking to our car, I drove us to the restaurant and as we sat at our table we talked as our dinner arrived. Starfire ate Lasagna, I had the same. When then drove around and I told her we would drive to where she wants. After, we drove around a little we got home. She napped and I drove to StarBucks and saw Raven chatting with Kole as she was crying a little. It was weird she never cried..

Raven P.O.V: "Kole, It's not fair..I belong with him." I cried silently "Raven. It's okay.. Your day is gonna come I promise, I know you like him." Kole hugged me. I sighed. "Hey Kole should I just go to my apartment, take a break for the team for a night?" I asked sniffling sipping my tears: "Yeah, and here. Take a muffin and cookie." She smiled, "Kole come on let's go me and you hanging Girls night?" I ask, "Yeah! Let me just go to the bathroom." She nodded and walked to the bathroom Jason then sat next to me, "Hey Rae," he laid his hand next to mine I pulled away and drank me cocoa. "Rae?" He looked at me concerned. I looked at him as the tears welled I closed my eyes and my eyes swallowed them. I saw Kole, "Come on Kole." We walked to my car. "Rae, you like him go talk and I'll wait in the car." She said shooing me to the door of StarBucks "Okay." I sigh and walk inside I saw him a sat again next to him. "Rae?" He looked at me. I look away and think. "Rae?" He said again. He turned my head with my chin. "What?" I say looking at his eyes then the white streak. He then gently pressed his lips against mine gently. I blushes red as Gerard Way's Danger Days hair, i see him smile after he kissed me. I ran to my car with my drink and two treat bags in hand getting in the car. "Whoa Rae. What happened?" Kole asked as I drove to my apartment "He kissed me." I said driving turning up My Chemical Romance "I'm not okay!" I sing shaking. "Rae calm down." She patted my back "I can't." I sigh "I know." She hugged me as we parked, I hug her shaking. We got out and walk inside of the apartment building , getting upstairs to my apartment we were in comfy pjs as we ate the treats. "I love the view Rae, it captures the city perfect at night." Kole said as she drank her cocoa, "Yeah, I love my apartment it helps me get away." My apartment was nice it's just like a house living room sized right, the bedroom perfect, bathroom perfectly sized, and my kitchen awesome also forgot guest room it's awesome. I turn on my lights and turn on a movie. "Back To The Future! I love this movie!" Kole smiled she sat on the couch. I cuddled in the blanket on the couch. We sang along to "Power Of Love" we are nerds.. We pretty much had a sleepover who's was fun. We ate, talked, and danced. After we feel asleep. I wake up on the couch Kole on the floor. She wakes up. We ate my awesome frozen waffles. She left and said "I'll back later." She left I then hear another knock. "Hello?" I asked as I hear the rain patter, "It's Jason." He sounded pitful "Come in." I say eating my muffin. "Hey." He smiled and looked at me. I looked at him and yawned. The rain, poured I looked at him sighed. "What's wrong?" He sat next to me and then laid his head in my lap. "Nothing." I look away...