Sultry Return

Hello everyone ! This is an HP lemon from a fanfiction that's currently in the process of being wrote (albeit a long one). The fanfic may be a lemon,there is no incest,cradle robbing or anything too weird. I am precising now that Amara has a special ability that allows her to touch ghosts and that The Bloody Baron,Roman,died at twenty-six and that Amara is twenty-four.I say it again but English is not my main language so please do not mind any imperfections in my writing or if it's too much,tell me where so I can correct it.

Room of Requirement,Hogwarts :

Roman was waiting in the room he shared with his loves (Helena and Amara) and the resident idiots (Nick and Simon). Amara was due returning today from her trip in Spain and he yearned for the moment she returned ; she has been away for far too long in his opinion.

The door leading to the Room cracked open as he turned around and grinned ; she was back ! When he took a good look at her,he needed all the Occlumency skills he had to not show a physical reaction that would have been rather...embarrassing.

Here she was,standing in front of him with her natural sultry gaze,beautifully tanned skin,a toned body and natural sensual smile. She wore a simple deep blue gypsy skirt with a baggy shirt,the first few buttons were already loosened.

She walked painfully slowly to him and made a show of subtly allowing her ample chest into view. Roman quirked an eyebrow,implicitly interested with where this was going.

"I have learned many things while in Spain as you can guess. I just miss the... practical part~~ for some of them" Amara tilted her head to the side,her neck bared to him,tempting him to mark her

"Would you perhaps need my help in your venture ? I can perhaps... guide and show you how to correctly,creatively execute the things you learned..." hummed Roman as he circled slowly,closely around Amara

"I know for a fact,that you can thoroughly guide me and...perhaps teach me a trick or two ?" Amara fluttered her eyelashes,making Roman take a sharp intake of (unneeded) air,who wanted nothing more at this moment than to devour her,hear her moan and scream his name in delight

Amara closed the gap between them,took his powerful jaw in her delicate hand and kissed him on the lips,rubbing her thumb on his cheekbone and playing with his long brown hair. Roman wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He let his hands trace her hips,ran his finger on her sensitive skin,sending jolts of pleasure run through her. He nipped her lips,delighting in hearing the small pleasure-filled whimpers Amara produced.

She put her hands under his shirt and traced the outline of his abs,felt his muscles contract under her fleeting touch. Amara lifted his shirt,savouring the sight his muscled torso made. Roman grinned cockily and stretched,flexing his body for his lover to admire.

"Like what you see ? I can show you much more dear if you'll let me~" whispered Roman in Amara's ear,blowing hot breath on her neck

Amara shuddered at his tone and undid his belt blindly,letting his trousers fall on the ground. She glanced at his boxer and licked her lips at the big prize she was going to have. She came even closer,such as their bodies were slowly rubbing erotically against each other,and began to kiss his neck. Roman groaned and tilted her head to give her a kiss on the lips,letting their tongues dance together in a heated waltz.

"You are far too clothed for my likings darling,I'll have to remedy that~"

He tugged on her shirt,letting it fall on the ground and her cleavage was set free of it's cage. Her nice,perky breasts were something most men (and women) would die for and it was his to play with; he took one of them in his mouth and squeezed the other. She moaned softly and covered his hand fondling her breast with her own to let him know to continue. With her feet,she pulled her lover's boxer down and started stroking his erect member.