Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

They ran, between the roofs of Paris.

It was getting late, and only the moon was lighting them.

They laughed as they chased each other, jumping from palace to palace, further and further away from the scene of the last fight.

They were tired but happy to be able to spend more time together before returning to their lives.

It had only taken a moment of distraction for Chat Noir, only the moment it took him to look at Viperion, a few meters behind him.

Just that moment and his feet had slipped on the wet shingles.

Usually his reflexes enhanced by the Miraculous would have been enough to be able to immediately find the balance, but the fight just before had exhausted him much more than he cared to admit.

He felt himself sinking into emptiness, suddenly he felt too weak to be able to stop his fall.

The Miraculous cushioned most of the shocks during a fight and greatly increased its resistance, but it would not have been enough at that moment to save it from the possible consequences of that fall.

For Viperion, however, a moment was enough to save him from that disastrous fall.

He jumped from where he was, grabbed him in flight, and grabbed the first available grip on that building.

"Chat Noir, are you all right?" Viperion's voice was worried but steady.

Chat Noir, his muscles still tense waiting for an impact that would not come, immediately relaxed in the other boy's arms.

Always so reliable despite his inexperience.

"Ooh! My hero!"

Chat Noir's voice was still shaking a little, but his normal attitude was back.

"What are you doing? I save your life and you tease? Look, I’d let you fall ..."

Laughing, he loosened slightly his iron grip, to tease him a little.

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in

I'll never meet the ground! "

Chat Noir was back to being how he has always been.

"You know Chaton! You have a really nice voice, but I am beginning to understand why Ladybug is always so tempted to hit you on the head once every ten minutes. You could have really hurt yourself! I hope you realized it!"

He realized it, but this was the only way he could react, without panicking and from the way Viperion looked at him, as he cautiously descended the wall until he reached the street, he knew that he too must have noticed it.