~Meeting~

Y/N POV 

Ever since Ive gotten on this island I cant help but stare at this super hot guy... well hes not really a guy :00000 hes...a...hamster...I know its so embarasing but hes so hot i cant even explain it.

But hes always hanging out in this weird emo guys scarf ,ugh, how am i suppsed to get his attention with out having to talk to emo icecream hair guy ,I sighed out loud with out realizing it, OH I GOT IT mabye i will pretend Like i want to be friends with him, wait that will mean i have to hang out with emo guy oh well love is lve and i will do whatever it takes to get his attention.

~~timeskip~~

I find icecream hair outside playing with THE LOVE OF MY LIFE :0000000 I walk over there with as calm as i can be "Hey..." I say "Hello mortal, why must you bother The great Gundham Tanaka while Im trying to train my dark devas of destruction." Ice cream hair kids states "Oh, sorry i just wanted to know if you could hang out for  bit, i could'nt help but bit my lip looking down at the love of my life. Gundham just looked at me like i was a crack addict, whatever, "Um, why the hell did you just bit your lip while looking a Cham-p?!" Gundham asked me DAMNIT How did he notice "Oh sorry my lips are really dry this time around ya know." I say hoping he belives me "Ok whatever you say mortal" Gundham says them goes back to playing with the Cham-p i guess that's his name. 

I sit down next to Gundham then we start talking about the dark devas. " Do you have a favorite dark deva Gundham ?" I ask while trying to get a hold of Cham-p , oh to feel his phat juicy co- "I don't have a favorite mortal they are all beautiful creatures and deserve equal treatment"He says proudly " Oh nice" I reply " May i ask why you keep trying to hold Cham-p?" Gundham asks obviosly noticing that i was despretly trying to get a hold of Cham-p (aka the love of my life) "OH ummmmm well you see..." Then i stop to think Maybe i can just, Then i ninja kick gundham in the back of the head , i then grab this ice cream hair and throw him into the tree , Once im sure hes knocked out i grab cham-p and run to my cottage "W-what in the world are you doing" Cham-p says in a husky voice " oh ya know just busting a nut ha ha hah" I then lock the door of my cottage to make sure that he wont escape. 

"Now...your all mine"

:00000 the plot twist!!

What in the world did I just write