Dramas Of A New Life

Hi this is my first one and tell me,if u love it.

"Jade...... I know your hurting, but you can still unpack" Jimmy,her father,said sweetly. They just moved to Los, Angles from Boston and she just broke up with her boyfriend, Chad.

"Why did we have to move anyway?" Jade said brading her long brown hair.

"You know why,"Jimmy answered and let out a small sigh,"well, Scott has a scholarship to LA Universty and I cannot let him walk away from that,"Jimmy would have explained but he could see that Jade was bored.

"Hi, I am so glad you made it," Sarah said, "Jade I want to show you the design I chose for your room!"

"Ummh...... Yea, no I am a fifteen year old girl I can decorate my own room!" Jade said in a disrespectful tone. Just then Scott and some other boy came out of the large house. Scott ran up to Jade and gave her a big bear hug eventhough she was squrming.

"Jade, I don't belive you met Bren" Scott said putting her down. Bren was short for Brendan. By the way he looked and acted like her age. Bren is buff and really cute no sexy. He smiled at her.

"Hi, I am Jade." She said

Three hours later

Jade left out with Bren.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Ummh, what type of question is that?" Jade answered with a counter question. Bren and Jade laughed for about a minute or two.

"Let me show you my special place to think." Bren said.

If you want me to continue vote and share my story.